We spent four nights at the Argyle house in May 2013 during the Speyside Whiskey Festival. We woke up every morning to a lovely breakfast made by Steve and served by Diane. What a fabulous couple! Our room was very spacious and clean and the bed was also quite comfortable. Diane and Steve truly made us feel at home. I would definitely stay there again if I ever make my way back to Tomintoul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Argyle Guest House offers 6 Large rooms and wonderful breakfasts. Tomintoul is located on the Crown Estate of Glenlivet, is the highest village in the highlands, lying at a height of 1170 ft (356m), Putting you right in the Cairngorms National Park with some of the most wonderful scenery and activities that Scotland has to offer!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Argyle Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Argyle Guest House Hotel Tomintoul
- Argyle Guest House Tomintoul, Scotland