“Good lunch in a congenial atmosphere”
Review of Taverna Del Pavone

Taverna Del Pavone
Ranked #9 of 67 Restaurants in Monreale
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here on several previous trips. The food is simple and good. We had tagliatelle with boar ragu, spaghetti with bottarga, and chicken breast ala Normanni. All were good. As you will notice with the chicken plate, if you want vegetables or a side to go with it, you need to order it separately.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

The food was great and different from other restaurants in Sicily.
Many traditional dishes were on the menu plus specials The environment was warm. The wine good and reasonably priced. Service was excellent.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Post-cathedral lunch: we both had a pressed vegetable terrine with cheese melted on top (good balance of salt and sweet), then I had spaghetti with sardine and fennel (fresh, aromatic) and +1 had spicy sausage and grilled vegetables (the radicchio was perfectly charred). House wine was ideal.

Reviewed December 27, 2017

We were welcomed by the owners and were made to feel evry welcome. Lovely food and very close to the cathedral. Must try.

Reviewed December 20, 2017

If there is any disagreement we expect it to be dealt with in a normal way. If however I already said I'd pay for the full service despite not being happy with the experience and they call my girlfriend uneducated with raised voice you lose all my respect. Unacceptable for any establishment pretending to be a fine dining restaurant. Worst service I ever experienced in my life. Thanks for ruining our lunch after paying plenty for it. If you want to rationalize screaming at your customers with a smart response I have no problem leaving you a second review, because we were 2 people. Ciao

1  Thank sicilyf00d