“Beautiful Beach”
Review of Playa Pilar

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I read all the reviews of Playa Pillar and decided that we must visit while vacationing in Cayo Coco. We boarded the bus and were off to the beach. It is a beautiful beach. Absolutely!! Glad I got to see it. The water is pristine, calm and crystal clear. Stunning really.
I won't go back because quite honestly the beach at our resort was just as amazing.
If you go to Playa Pillar bring money to rent a chair with a shade. There is also a small snack bar that sells food and drinks. You can also go on excursions that you can book at a place on the beach. Once again I found the same great things available at the beach at our resort. The only negative that I found at Playa Pillar is that there was litter along the beach.
Had to see it once, thought it was beautiful but next time I may try to find another beach or just stay at the beach at my resort.

1  Thank Kim I
Write a ReviewReviews (2,937)
All reviews
in 17 reviews
"bring your own"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Beautiful clear waters, amazing scenery, white sand beaches, what's not to love. its a 20 minute bus journey from the surrounding hotels and there were a few places to eat on the beach and to get a drink.

Reviewed September 26, 2017

We travelled there for one day. If you want to catch sunbed better go there early morning. 10 pesos ( 3 drinks included - I would recomend capirnha drink ) .

1  Thank Piotr W
Reviewed September 21, 2017

This is the beach the boat came to on our day trip so lovely. Lots to do hire a boat canoe and others stuff to make your dsy fun