All reviews wooden bungalows kite surfers hemingway bar fish ocean view fun to watch other resorts star resort chicken beautiful beach snack bar by the pool lots of hot water money exchange a la carte restaurant worked fine kids club pool chairs
Reviewed September 20, 2018

Great entertainment, excellent service, beautiful beaches, activities and good food. What more could you ask for?Awesome; Sailing, Swimming, Snorkeling and Boating too.Best Beaches & Coral Reefs in the world.Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

Room Tip: Be kind a don't forget to tip cleaners, waiters, and drivers.Small token of appreciation goes a long way!
Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
3  Thank mtodd85
Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

I was very impressed with the hotel, very well kept. The beach was immaculate, the grounds were clean and never any garbage. The staff is what made the resort excellent. The bartenders made the best drinks especially Spanish coffees. The servers were friendly and very attentive. Considering, I travelled alone what made my trip the best was the animation group. They were, helpful, upbeat and fun. The brought the energy everyday. I would especially like to mention McCollin, Jorge, Maikel & Yassel they are the heart and soul of the resort. Their energy, friendliness, helpfulness and shining personalities made my stay and everyone else's so memorable. I would return to this resort because of them. They made me feel like family. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled solo
4  Thank Nancy M
Reviewed September 1, 2018

Kudos to entertainment group! Remember me Princess Loka! Miss you guys! Synchronized swimming performance was amazing! Pool party after! Small, so you can make friendseasily! Italian trio from Northern Italy that went to Havana & cayo Largo, am still waiting for your email, vicdallo@yahoo.com. ToMarie and pino from Montreal, Julieth from Newfee! Pablo at reception. Leive, resto!!! Water pressure, nah!

Room Tip: Choose bungalos 75-88
Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Cosmopolitan337313
Reviewed August 18, 2018

we landed on the 1st first thoughts was amazing lovely view of the pool and beach from the lobby and a nice little ride in a buggy to your room and thats where it ended - our room was not on the beach but did have a beach view which we paid £200+ for but had no safe so we went and told them we needed a safe and they tried to move us to another room with no sea view yet we paid for it and after an arguement after been there less than 5mins we managed to get a sea view room which was much better but the back doors didnt lock - the whole room was infested with ants there was sharp screws sticking out of furniture and 3/4 frogs in the toilet every single night we did complain to the staff and thomas cook rep yet nothing was ever done - the pool near the lobby was over taken by rude cubans they are not friendly at all they sit on your sunbeds when you go in the pool and push in the ques that your already queing an hour for because they dont take a plate they take several each the same as drinks and evan when they dont push in they get served first by the staff before they evan acknowledge your there. In the end we gave up on snacks and decided to eat in the main restaurant (wrong choice) again the cubans pushed infront had no where to get drinks and by the time you get served you have already eaten no spoons and plates were dirty - ordering drinks is a nightmare no coke no sprite no pina colada no pineapple no beer so we drank water (not what i paid all inclusive for) after 24hours we complained to our thomas cook rep who was useless but luckly we paid hundreds more for lots of excerstions just to get out of the hotel which tbh was brilliant - after 3 days we found the prestige pool no thanks to our rep which was much much better the food wasnt as bigger choice but less queing times and hardly any cubans the staff was much friendlier specially elvis and nettew they were really helpfull and also another cuban who cooked the meats sorry didnt get his name but my daughter took to him well - the food was cooked well and ok choice for cuba but still no drinks available at all times and the cocktails taste like milkshakes but the fruit punch no rum was lovely when they could be bothered to make it properly - there was no entertainment at the pool - the staff in the lobby bar looked fed up and made a point of not serving us - the beach is nice strong winds tho but worst i the noise from entertainment specially on a sat night till 2am

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
7  Thank Kim T
Reviewed August 14, 2018

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at this hidden gem. The location was perfect. The beach incredible. The rooms were spotless. Staff was kind and very accommodating. I would definitely recommend it to friends. Looking forward to returning.

Room Tip: Units overlooking the beach are amazing. I loved the vaulted ceilings.
Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo