“Wonderful stay at Iberostar” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of IBEROSTAR Daiquiri

IBEROSTAR Daiquiri
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Cayo Guillermo
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful stay at Iberostar”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I recently stayed at the Iberostar (last week of March 2013) and overall it was a wonderful experience. The hotel is located approx 25-30 mins from airport which was great. The hotel itself is very nice.......the lobby, all the bars, shops, 24 hour medical services, vendors on site, the grounds, pool etc....were all very impressive. I was VERY impressed with the food...especially for Cuba....my group ate at the buffet and all 3 a la carte restaurants and no complaints. I have travelled to Cuba before and the food at Iberostar was by far the best....especially the Mexican a la carte :) The entertainment staff and nightly shows were one of the highlights of the trip....the staff was very nice, engaging and the shows were out of this world. If I return to Cuba I will only stay at Iberstar Daiquiri from now on.
The only slilghtly disappointing part of the stay was the front desk service and staff---they weren't friendly or very helpful ....thank goodness the rest of the hotel staff made up for what the front desk staff lacked. There were some occasions we had to wait for new towels and request fresh water and toilet paper in the room but, this was very minor and our requests were always quickly accomodated. Biggest suggestion: BRING BUG SPRAY------ the bugs will love you and eat you alive........the bites are killer...lol.
Strongly suggest Iberostar Daiquiri!! If anyone reads this review, is planning on travelling to Iberostar in near future and lives in or around Toronto area I have some items I would like to send to some of the staff of the resort and it would be greatly appreciated if I could send them with a visitor. My email is smilingheidi50@hotmail.com. Thank you and enjoy your vacation.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
DirectorDaiquiri, General Manager at IBEROSTAR Daiquiri, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Heidi0329,
We would like to thank you for the good review that has given us write by the Triadvisor about your recent vacation at the Iberostar Daiquiri, is a pleasure for us to know overall it was a wonderful experience.
Thanks for the good Description of each of the different departments. Iberostar aims to provide to our beloved guests an excellent service so they can “enjoy being a Star”. We are glad to read that we accomplished our goal with you during your stay among us.

I hope to be able to offer you our hospitality again
Oscar Escalla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (508)
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
nova scotia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

it bothers me how people pick out any little bad thing and enlarge it to a huge complaint.! the staff at this resort is outstanding, from the waiters, housekeeping, front desk and lifeguards . always friendly and willing to help.
the resort is fairly small which is nice as everything is close by. the beach is great and a nice place to go for a good walk. the breeze is wonderful. didn't spend much time at the pool as it is very hot up there.
-our room was always clean and towel art super!
-I do agree with bring your own blow dryer, no power to theirs, very weak.
-the food in Cuba is never spectacular, but always something you will like
- did the 3 hour day trip , small speed boats and snorkeling, highly recommend it.
-will return for sure.
-please feel free to ask any questions I may be able to answer.

Dear rascal54,
On behalf of all the hotel staff, and particularly the manager, we want to thank you very much for this particular valoration reference all the diferent staff of the hotel, who make the difference with the big effort put to do a good job, all to be endeavor the clients have a fantastic experience on the holiday at this resort.
We hope to see again in our hotel after the renovation….
Beckenham, null, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I just got back from 2 weeks at the Iberostar Daiquiri... it was a lovely hotel, the food was great, the beach was beautiful and although the rooms were a little tired it was, overall a great break.

The staff are very friendly and helpful.They loved the fact we had a spare tooth paste to leave behind (so worth packing a few spares).

You can find something to eat at any time of the day in one of the 4 restaurants or snacks at the bar.

However, the there is not much to do after 9.30 at night unless you're in to Butlin's esq entertainment, which unfortunately I am not. So make sure you download some films, and stock up on books otherwise you'll be getting a lot of sleep.

Fortunately we'd planned in a 4 day break to Havana as part of the trip, and then also booked a tour of the country to swim with Dolphin with our tour rep (Thomas Cook) and a day on a catamaran to go snorkelling so we ended up with just 5 full days together at the hotel, which for me was enough as I just got a bit bored.

Room Tip: Get a room on the top floor - the mosquitos are less agreessive by the time they fly upstairs!!
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Pippa H
Dear Pippa H,
On behalf the hotel manager, I will like to thank you for take time to write this good review about your experience stayed at our hotel, is a pleasure to know you had an lovely stay; finds good food with friendly staff, as well the beach you likes.
Reference your comment about the rooms, that fined looked tired... let me let you know, we have all ready program to renovate the rooms on beginning in May this year.
We look forward, to seeing you again at our hotel.
Kind regards,
Manchester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

Our trip to Cuba was our first holiday on our own. Being only 18 and 20, it's quite a distance to go for a first holiday together! When we arrived at the hotel, we were given a complimentary drink and check in was quick and fast. The hotel is fairly large so it took us a while to find the room we had been allocated as there are a few different blocks of rooms. We were staying in the 'Santiago De Cuba'. Our room was only fairly small but had two decent sized beds, lots of wardrobe space, a mini fridge, telly, desk and mirror, full sized mirror, sofa, balcony and bathroom. The bathroom was fairly basic and the hot water in the shower was a bit hit and miss but overall it was clean and we had no real problems with the room. The maids did a good job of cleaning up the room and our maid was amazing at towel creations! The hotel advertises that there is a hairdryer in the room so I didn't take mine. BIG mistake - it's not very powerful and looks more like a hand dryer so I would advise taking your own! The rooms DO look a bit tired as other people have commented but I would like to point out that there is nothing really wrong with them, they are clean and functional.

The pool area was initially a little smaller than expected but there were always spaces to lounge in the sun. The sun doesn't really like me so we often had to find two beds with some shade which was quite a challenge if you didn't get up early enough! The entertainment staff often came around asking if you wanted to play volleyball in the pool or play games etc.

We found the food really enjoyable also. We ate mostly in the 'Guillermo Buffet'. The breakfast selection was typically what you would expect - cereal, fried breakfast, yoghurt, fruit, pancakes, omelette etc. and we found the pancakes and fruit to be the best things to have. The lunch was burgers, salads, sometimes chicken and pork. The evening meal had the widest variety - paella, soup, stir fry style meat (often pork but sometimes chicken and beef), salad, fish. The chefs were very polite and they always appreciated a tip and recognised you/asked about your day. The only thing I would say was that the buffet was a little repetitive and we did end up eating pretty much the same thing every day. The food was nice, tasty and fresh though. We only tried one of the three a la carte restaurants and this was the mexican. We enjoyed the fajitas we ordered - the only thing I would say is the portions were fairly small and you wouldn't get as much as if you went to the buffet.

The beach was clean and nice for a walk on in the morning or evening. There is also a little pier type thing which was nice to sit on the end of. There were peddlos and a cat you could take out. We took the peddlos out one day which was nice. On some days the beach was fairly windy and we ended up moving to the pool as there was no wind there but other than that we had no issues with the beach.

The evening entertainment shows were also enjoyable but there was a LOT of dancing which was a little bit repetitive after a while but still enjoyable nevertheless. The shows we enjoyed the most were the magician show, Mr Iberostar, international show and black light theatre. The latter was the best show we saw all week and I would seriously recommend going to watch this as it was really good. The singers/dancers were really friendly and were often seen around the resort chatting to guests.

We went on three excursions over the two weeks. The first was 'Cayo Mortero' - we enjoyed this trip but it was not as good as we expected, the food was nice and it was a good experience but the snorkelling was fairly short and the first site we went to was a bit rubbish. The second trip we went on was to Trinidad - the only downfall of this trip really was the four hour journey there. It meant we didn't actually stay in Trinidad all that long but still a good experience. The final trip we went on was the adult catamaran - I would definitely recommend this trip as the snorkelling experience was good (make sure you take bread for the fish as they will come very very close to you!), the food was high quality and we got to visit the beautiful Pilar Beach. Riding on the cat was fun as well (as long as you don't get sea sick as it got a bit bumpy!)

The local wildlife was also really nice to see. Inside the hotel, there were often hummingbirds, lizards, crickets and Igrits to be seen. On one trip, we saw a few flamingos pretty close to the hotel which was cool! The fish are also in abundance which was really nice to see.

We really enjoyed our stay in Cuba and we had no problems with the hotel and found our stay at the Daiquiri really enjoyable. My boyfriend had been before with his family but it was my first time there and I would definitely go back. The staff are really friendly and always talk to you and remember who you are, the food is nice (not michelin star but still tasty), the room was comfortable, the proximity of the beach was perfect and we really did find it to our liking! We also liked the fact that it was pretty much in the middle of nowhere, it was like a little piece of paradise! We would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Tips:
- Take enough money for tips as the employees really appreciate it and are very grateful
- Take your own hairdryer - don't trust the hotel one!
- If you are a smoker bring your own cigarettes as there is a very limited choice available at the hotel
- If you want to go to the a la carte restaurants book within the first few days
- Take a travel mug as the plastic cups you get at the bar are really small
- Bring mozzie spray!
- Book the VIP lounge for the flight out - well worth the money for an air conditioned room at the airport.
- Take travel wash as there is no laundry service
- Bring a jacket as some of the evenings were a little cooler
- If you don't like your drinks strong, make sure you ask the bar staff as they are pretty generous with spirits (good if you like to get drunk I suppose haha)

If you have any other questions about the Iberostar Daiquiri, I will answer them! :)

Room Tip: A couple of people we met were staying above the lobby and they said it was fairly loud.
4 Thank RebeccaM893
Dear RebbecaM893
On the name of the all staff of our resort I would like to thank you for sharing with the online community your experience in our resort. Is our pleasure to know that you spent an excellent vacation with professional and very polite service by the entire different department staff; For us is very important that all guests enjoy a wonderful vacation in Iberostar daiquiri. As well thank you for the observation about the Italian menu, it will help us to put attention about it in towards improving.
Thank for the different Tips descried on the review that help client to know how the resprt is.
We are looking forward to welcome you back. Contact us once again before your arrival so we can help you to enjoy your next vacation among us.
Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013

A somewhat different kind of review.

Permit me to say that I (we) speak with good authority on the current value of this resort as a vacation spot. We have been to this hotel over a dozen times. Our exact number is not important here, neither is our identity.
This means that this review is not a positive one and as a matter of fact it will be fairly critical. The main critic is directed towards the ineptitude of the upper management that has been around at the hotel to this day and is, in our opinion the main reason for the
hotel’s decline over the many years since its opening in 1998.

However before I, the writer, go on let me categorically state that if it was not for the high calibre of the serving staff which we have come to know over the years, some very closely, we would not have returned so many times. These friendly and accommodating people are to be found in all areas of this hotel and are probably somewhat unique to this hotel (biased) and they make up a lot for the decline in so many other areas of the hotel. And these wonderful individuals come in mass at this hotel, not just a handful! Well, we do like the beach too with its sometimes wild winds that can throw sand in your eyes and it sometimes comes with sea plant deposits on it which might take awhile before being cleaned away. But this is the way it has been here since Columbus arrived in these waters with the trade winds all the way from Africa eons ago and you either get used to it or hate it. And if you hate it you will end up spending your day at the hotel pool and you might as well have stayed anywhere on this planet in a Holiday Inn hotel.

But let’s get back to the critical part of my report and for strictly selfish reasons I am writing this in order that somebody in head office takes note, turns this thing around fast and thereby preserves a place for us to go back to, again and again, because we want to.

Our last stay there in March 2013 goes something like this:
The buffet food was mostly poor to awful by past standards, fish came in a “variety” of catfish and tilapia, every day, week in week out and imported from Vietnam. Rarely a Cuban fish like in the “old” days! While the food presentation was sometimes neat and artful, the serving dishes run empty most of the time without being replenished in a timely fashion. Also with the hotel being fairly full the crowding in that area was sometimes unacceptable and more than once you would receive a plate bump in your back. But wait a minute, there was a 2 or 3 day time period when all of a sudden new and more quality foods showed up and many managers and their subs where everywhere to help with seating, cleaning tables and even talking to the guests. You guessed it; this happened before survey day, this is when dinning guests were asked to fill out questionnaires about the hotel, the food, the service etc. In a blatant attempt to skew the results of such a survey to a favourable level, for the benefit of management’s performance rating vis-à-vis head offices in Havana and in Spain, this temporary improvement was implemented very expertly. Yes, the day after the survey not a single manager was to be found in the dinning room, the food was pretty lousy again and the dishes were empty again too.
Of course there were oasis’s in the food department, the Italian and Mexican a-la-carte restaurants were saving the day for us.

The overall discipline in the hotel has reached the lowest level we have seen over the years, foodstuff, drinks and time is wasted (taken) at levels not seen before and the middle managers either don’t seem to care or look the other way or worse yet are part of the problem. But again, it all starts at the top and then filters down to the others.

For years now this hotel management has failed to implement a preventive maintenance program for all facilities, systems, buildings, furniture and other implements, money was taken out of this resort and not much was returned for maintaining the quality the hotel had when it was constructed. Now it has reached a level of repair state that is almost beyond a possible proper recovery, the planned shut down this summer is a drop on a hot stone and will probably fail miserably to address many of the maintenance and upgrade issues. The rooms are in third world condition and do not qualify for a rating above 2.
Every management change (general manager, kitchen mgr, restaurant mgr, etc.), which happens with regular frequency (as in once a year or so) brings new cost savings measures at this hotel with it as the new gang wants to shine for their short stay and thereby further their courier. For the hotel it has meant doing things with less and less.

A word here about tipping at the Daiquiri: The lobby bar is probably one of the liveliest and generally best entertaining places of this hotel. Entertaining not to be confused with the hotel’s nightly entertainment group, which is probably one of the best in this part of Cuba. While the lobby bar is staffed all day long by various serving personnel, the 3 pm to midnight gang, consisting of 4 plus 1 bar keepers, tends to be the busiest and at the same time very entertaining one. And there are some of them with real professional status who you want to seek out for your favourite drink. However something in the evolution of tipping at this bar has happened in the past and now it is common practise for almost every patron to come and ask for a drink to present a peso to the bar person as a tip. Even a simple coffee or beer is accompanied by this infamous peso and you will not believe the daily peso haul this group goes home with every day! The two day haul for each bar person is more than a doctor’s total monthly wage and it has created an obscene distortion of income at this place and in this part of Cuba. These guys go home “rich” compared to the rest of the staff and they are giving the chamber maids a run for the money (no pun intended). In this case it is the tourist who has tipped the balance of a system that was to create and maintain some equality in the Cuban way of doing things.

And here is another observation of tipping at its worse during our stay. There are normally two generally accepted ways of tipping in the world and it is up to you which one you favour. Most of the time we prefer to tip after a good service has occurred, it then becomes a matter of reward for something well done or given. Others prefer to tip before a service is performed in the hope that this will encourage or entice the server to do a good job. Well we did not count on witnessing a third form of tipping being practised by a guest at the hotel during our stay. And this form can clearly be called influence peddling at its worse. The guest would, at every occasion when a serving or otherwise known to him staff come by to greet or just to say hello to him, go into his pocket and pull out and give him or her a peso, every time. And it did not matter if it was the gardener, a band musician, a beach server. And when people tried to say no and wanted to walk away this guest would run after und stuff the peso into the person’s pocket. It was sick just to watch this kind of tipping; it clearly created a situation that some staff would just show up several times during the day just to pocket that peso and that for doing absolutely nothing. Everywhere these guests went staff would fall over themselves to greet and talk to them and they were the most popular guests (repeat guests) at the hotel. And I guess that is what they wanted to be. But this type of tipping creates a form of bondage that is demeaning to some of the staff but they can not resist the lure of the easy peso. It was shameful to watch and we felt sorry for the ones involved!

We will probably keep going back to the Daiquiri because of our real friends there.

• 2 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank waterwagon
Dear Waterwagon,

On behalf of the management of Iberostar Daiquiri I would like to apologize for the idea you took back home regarding our resort. I would like to emphasize that neither the hotel nor the management have the intention of neglecting the operation or management of the hotel, there is a circumstance that once is different from another, but this does not mean that there is this interest that customer dissatisfaction. And more customers like you… overcome this resort repeater.

We appreciate your comments and we will take good note of each of them in order to take corrective action in this regard.

We are sure that on your next visit, after the reform, you will find the hotel on standards that are used to note at this resort.

Yours sincerely,
Manchester, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

This hotel was really hit and miss. Its a fairly small, easy to navigate resort.

Check in was a bit frustrating, had to ask to borrow a pen about 5 times before being acknowledged. We had a lot of cash on us as we were planning to do a fair few excursions, so wanted to get a safety deposit box lock straight away. This proved to be a bit of an ordeal. We asked again and again for the first two days, eventually giving up and deciding to pay for our excursions and change our money at the hotel desk rather than wait until the bank opened on Monday (losing about £50 in doing so) as we felt so uncomfortable having a large sum of cash on us, as soon as we had done this a key became available. Coincidence or not, this is really not on.

(Tip, going to the bank takes a long time - took us an hour and a half first time. Went again at ten to 9 - opens at 9, but really 9.10 - and was done within 40 mins.)

The room was in massive need of refurb, but fairly clean. Beds okay, not brilliantly comfy. Pillows fine as it was just the two of us so could fold them over, not sure it'd be brilliant if more than 2 in a room though. Air con seemed to work when it wanted to. The balcony door didn't lock which was a bit worrying, but we liked the location of our room - away from the noise of the bar and swimming pool, so decided to stick with it. Heard from other guests this was a problem in other rooms as well. One very annoying thing - the maids are incredibly loud, shouting to each other, whilst going about their work, no chance of a siesta or a lie in. Also came at around 10 which a bit annoying for us, as we liked to have a leisurely breakfast and then come back to the room to get ready for a day at the beach and felt rushed.

The beach was lovely, but narrow when the tide is in and sometimes very windy. Bit of a mission finding two sun loungers some days. We brought our own beach towels and were glad we did, the hotels didn't look great and we were warned by our rep that there was an issue with laundry.

The pool area was nice, but not "3 pools" as had been advertised to us, more one wrap-around pool split into three sections, none of which were deep enough for an adult to swim in comfortably. Was nice to have the pool bar so close, particularly good that the waiters came round to take drink order on occasion. Music could occasionally be a little loud and annoying, but not to bad.

Entertainment - the 'activities' and evening shows weren't really our thing so can't comment, most staff pretty respectful that we preferred to relax, some a little too persistent. Wasn't much to do in the evenings if not going to the show. Had a couple of overcast days in which there wasn't much to do, there are a couple of pool tables etc but obviously a bit of a mission to get one when everyone was thinking the same thing! We took out the pedlo's twice. First time we took the red 2 seater - the rudder was broken and couldn't steer at all, which we only realised when a fair distance from the shore. Had a bag with cameras etc in so couldn't simply swim to shore. My partner had to lean out of the back and hold the rudder to manually steer, reported this to the guy in charge of the equipment. Went back the next day to see another poor family having to paddle to get back, we asked if it'd been fixed to which the guy replied he hadn't had time. Pretty dangerous to let people out on a broken pedlo. We went on the newer green one the second time and had no problems, just check everything is working yourself before taking any equipment out.

Food - Breakfast was good, wide selection of cereals, fruit, yoghurt, toast as well as your traditional fried foods. Really liked that you could get your eggs/omelettes/pancakes to order just how you liked them. Service a little slow, sometimes finish your breakfast before being offered coffee, but liked the good selection of self-service juices.

Lunch in the main buffet also pretty good, a bit samey but not too bad - anything is going to be a a bit boring after two weeks after all.

We found the a la carte's pretty awful to be honest, Mexican the best for non-vegetarians. Service wasn't great, being sat for ten minutes before being given menu's or offered drinks left us feeling less than impressed. My partner is a vegetarian and there was not a single vegetarian option on most of the menu's, when asking the staff in the mexican restaurant we were informed that they could do a veggie taco - sounded great, turned out to be a plate of overboiled carrots, brussell sprouts and potatoes, with absolutely no seasoning, hardly a taco. Found vegetarian eating pretty difficult and incredibly boring, seem to shoe-horn meat into everything, "cream of vegetable soup" for example had ham in. Would make the holiday so much more pleasant if the restaurant could just label the food, a simple 'V' on the food signs would make such a difference, and perhaps highlight how little selection there is.

The buffet was good for non-vegetarians for dinner - always a queue for the grill stations - stir fry, roast meats/fish, pasta etc, but worth the wait. House wine not brilliant but does the job!

Main bar - service was good, pretty liberal with the spirits which was good! Seemed to get less so during the second week we were there - not sure if they were trying to conserve supplies or something. Cocktail menu strange, don't seem to stick to the usual ingredients.

Was really nice that the gardeners all said hello when you passed, and came round asking if you wanted a coconut to eat or drink. Also liked that the management came round to ask our opinions, was our second night though so not much to say!

Overall, hotel was good, but expected more from a 4 star resort. Would say its a 3 star at most, after this summers refurb and some changes I think it could be a 4 star.

We also did the overnight excursion to Havana by plane, any questions just ask.

Room Tip: Emailed before requesting a higher floor, sea view room in a quiet building. Stayed in the Habana bu...
1 Thank Poppy0993
Dear poppy0993,
On behalf of the manager Iberostar Daiquiri hotel, we will like to thank you for let us know how were your experience in the resort; Overall, we´ll can understand in this review you find the hotel was good, but didn’t meet your expected for a 4 star resort; we really so sore for all the inconvenience occurred… we have all ready program the renovation beginning next month, May it will be may change and the room complete change.
We are always available for you; hope you come back again after the renovation, so can fine much better the hotel.
wales
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

We're a British couple in our forties just back from two weeks at the daiquiri, As we booked the holiday nearly 12 months ago and have been following the hotels reviews on a regular basis we had a good idea of what we were expecting and all in all got what we expected. We were both taken back as to just how beautiful the beach is even after looking at all the trip advisor photos we've seen, The sand is so soft and white and the sea is crystal clear

Yes, The hotel is expecting a make over shortly but I won't dwell over that as its been mentioned many times already the room we ended up in 3260 was clean comfy twin double beds large TV with around 20 channels a mini fridge which has 2 tins of beer and a litre bottle of water restocked every 2 days (complimentary ) the staff are very friendly and helpful the chiefs were great always smiling and chatting leave a CUC now and again goes a long way!

on arrival we were allocated room 1326 which was in the main building right above the bar and we found it extremely noisy in the evening as the bar below hasn't got a roof any way we were able to change after a couple of days, The food gets a little repetitive one evening though we wandered down to a little wooden hut to the left of the beach pier where they did lobster with all the trimmings cooked to order not only was it cooked to perfection the whole experience was fantastic sitting on the beach on a warm evening with a bottle of wine and all for 41 CUC's for the both of us

You have to remember when you visit cuba that this is cuba and there are shortages of everyday items we take for granted, we went 2 days without room towels the first week, no beach towels for a couple of days the second week, only one toilet roll allocated ( we noted this from previous reviews and brought our own wipes) for some reason bacon disappeared off the breakfast menu the second week , there is internet access on site but its dial up and very slow,
L
Also as this hotel is quite remote and as such any trips will take longer, We did two trips the jeep adventure which was a great day and took in so much, We also did Che in a day which was also excellent it was a long day though starting out at 6.15am and not getting to Santa Clara till 11am, We paid a visit to Pilar beach which was also very stunning my tip here would be simply just jump in a taxi as it only cost 5CUC each and beat the crowd to the sun beds which fill very quick with all the tour coaches which also arrive

My tip to anybody booked to come would bring some decent tea bags and some sachets of brown sauce / malt vinegar /jam and bring a travel mug also as the bar staff will fill it with cocktails coffee etc,better than the small plastic cups which are empty after a couple of sips and handy if you want a drink for your room

One other thing is there isn't an iron avaible, Roberto our rep bless him brought his own personal one in from home, Cheers Roberto!

All in all look forward and enjoy we did

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank splottboy
Dear Splottboy,

I appreciate your comments posted on TripAdvisor regarding your stay experience at this hotel Iberostar Daiquiri. We are pleased that everything was comfortable for couple in the Travel, our pleaser to know that were a greate time! Iberostar aims to provide to our beloved guests an excellent service so they can “enjoy being a Star”. We are glad to read that we accomplished our goal with you during your stay among us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back. Contact us before your arrival so we can help you to enjoy your next vacation among us.

Yours sincerely,
#7 of 8 in Oyster Pond
Royal Palms
Royal Palms
#1 of 3 in South Hill

Been to IBEROSTAR Daiquiri? Share your experiences!