We stayed at this resort for the first time at the end of November and found the rooms to be clean and everything worked. The staff was friendly and service in the restaurants and bars was very good, the Cuban people are very friendly and do not push or hassle you as in some countries. The shows every night were well done and it was nice to be indoors as the evenings cool down at this time of year. We read a lot of mixed reviews prior to booking, but from my experience you will always find those that expect perfection while looking for a cheap deal.
If you go with the intentions of relaxing in the sun and experiencing a different culture then this is the place to go. We would definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine, sandy beach of Cayo Guillermo (Cuba). An oasis of relaxation. Elegant luxury. Pure water sports. Unspoilt Caribbean nature. Pleasant, modern construction style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your IBEROSTAR Daiquiri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cuba
- Iberostar Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cayo Guillermo