This was our 4th Time to Cuba but 1st time at this Hotel, Rooms Clean and Beds Comfy Pillows Hard. Our AC did not work properly but we managed ok.
The food was good and plenty of Choice, my Concern was when they made a Joint ie Beef or Pork the start of the Joint was ok but the rest was bloody this did happen more than once so we did not have any of that.
We did try all three of the other Restaurants they were average for us and did not repeat.
The Star Friends worked hard as usual and we did see some good shows,
The Beach was not as good as previous Hotels we have visited in Cuba, Seaweed and Murkey Water made it impossible for us to Snorkle and we did not see any fish. It was windy on the Beach and did feel cold at times.The mozzies and Sand flies did cause many Guests to have so many bites that were really bad to see. We did get bit compared to some we got off lightly. A member of our Group was covered in bites , why he got so many i do not know.
The Lobby Bar was in our opinion too small for the amount of people chairs were in short supply, it could get draughty in the Lobby Bar so would suggest taking a Cardy for the Evenings.
We met some lovely people and Glad that we could Help Paul with Creams for his Mozzie Bites, we had lots of laughs with you all .
This is a fair Review of this Hotel , after the refurb it should be great
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine, sandy beach of Cayo Guillermo (Cuba). An oasis of relaxation. Elegant luxury. Pure water sports. Unspoilt Caribbean nature. Pleasant, modern construction style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Despegar.com so you can book your IBEROSTAR Daiquiri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cuba
- Iberostar Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cayo Guillermo