Our trip in January was excellent, as usual. We have been back to this resort 14 times now. We have no problem with the "tired" rooms as we spend all our time on the beach. My review is just to let all Canadians know that if you are leaving loonies & twoonies as tips, the Cuban's cannot get them exchanged. The Cuban government does not accept our coins, therefore they are not of much value to the waitresses,bartenders, etc. What will happen is the workers will ask you to exchange them for pesos & depending on the Canadian dollar exchange, you could be out money.
We love the Iberostar & have no plans to discontinue our visits.
Hope this helps!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Directly on the long, fine, sandy beach of Cayo Guillermo (Cuba). An oasis of relaxation. Elegant luxury. Pure water sports. Unspoilt Caribbean nature. Pleasant, modern construction style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your IBEROSTAR Daiquiri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Daiquiri Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cuba
- Iberostar Hotel Cayo Guillermo
- Iberostar Daiquiri Cayo Guillermo