“Just Wonderful”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Jarone B
“Just Wonderful”
Reviewed May 31, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Prior to this I'd never rented an apartment, but after this experience I'd surely rent again. The entire experience was an memorable one, from our first intial interaction Verona was extremely kind and patient, ensuring that she'd be able to meet my requirements. What I loved most is that even though she wasn't in the island at the time, she was quick in answering my questions and her agent Mr.Forde was absolutely awesome. He arranged to pick me up to show me the apartment and it's grounds, we had great conversation and he even drive me to a few beach spots incase me and my friends wanted to chill at the beach, he recommended places in Speightstown we could go to eat or even shop. The apartment was CLEAN and Mr.Forde brought fresh towels etc upon my arrival, the kitchen was clean and fully equipped with pots, pans and cutlery so for those such as myself that love cooking, you'd be happy to know that. For sure this apartment is on my highly recommended list.

Management Response
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. We hope that you can visit again.

Verona
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing