The gently lapping sea, the soft palm trees swaying in the breeze, the pretty veranda on your own suite of rooms - Cobblers Cove is made for relaxing. Kick off your shoes, lie by the pool or sit by the bar, indulge in one of head bartender Virgil's potent and delicious rum cocktails and just let the rest of the world slip away. A week here will feel like a year...and although the whole island of Barbados is worth a look it will be hard to tear yourself from the lounger, or bobbing in the calm crystal ocean at Cobblers - everything you need is right here. Even though pubs and restaurants are only a ten minute walk along the beach, The Terrace restaurant at the hotel caters wonderfully, with fresh fish every day from the hotel's fisherman, Barker - beautiful lobster, caviar and oyster evenings...and much much more. Cobbler's is a refreshingly unique pearl of a find in amongst the other soulless chain hotels.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This luxury boutique resort combines Caribbean style and beauty with gracious English country living. Set amongst beautifully landscaped gardens with breathtaking coastal views, the beachside hotel has 40 suites, each individually decorated and open to the ocean and tropical garden surroundings. As a member of the prestigious Relais & Chateaux group, Cobblers Cove prides itself on its impeccable service and elegant Caribbean charm. The hotel's restaurant, The Camelot, serves island-inspired gourmet dishes made with the finest local produce. Lead by Executive Chef Michael Harrison, who has previously trained under Michel Roux Jr. At Le Gavroche in London, The Camelot was recently awarded the highly-coveted BHTA Restaurant of the Year award. Popular with couples and families alike, the resort offers a whole repertoire of activities and facilities. Thrill-seeking children and adults can enjoy complimentary watersports each day, including water skiing, sailing, kayaking and windsurfing. For golfers, Cobblers Cove has a privilege system in place at the Royal Westmoreland Golf and Country Club. For those seeking serenity and relaxation, the Sea Moon Spa offers an extensive treatment list from skincare specialists REN and Sothys, providing the perfect setting for a touch of holiday pampering. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Cobblers Cove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cobblers Cove Hotel Barbados
- Cobblers Cove Barbados/Saint Peter Parish