“A very knowledgeable and tremendously accommodating staff gave an excellent diving adventure for 2 inexperienced women.”

Reefers & Wreckers Dive Shop
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
Reviewed November 14, 2013

From our first conversation to the end of our trip, Phillip and Archie were professional and friendly. We felt comfortable and they reassured us all the way. The 2 dives we did were spectacular. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

Visited November 2013

Lincolnshire
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Good Team”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

Did six dives with them Nice boat with plenty of ooomph. Though getting back on could be a problem for some people. Did some nice dives especially the unofficial one near "That" factory, only place Ive seen sea horses and there were lots. Phil picked us up each day really nice guy, and he knows everybody on the island believe me. We had to cut our dive package short because of a tummy upset but he was fine about it and even brought our stuff back from the centre.
Our first time diving the west coast having dived the south coast before. The sea surface conditions are calmer but boy there are some currents running and on one day the viz was pretty poor.

Stansted Mountfitchet, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great guys ... Barbados charm ... with UK wit !”
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Had the pleasure of diving 4 times with Phil ( the smaller brother ) and the gang and found them to be friendly and helpful.
I was staying at the nearby Sugar Cane Club and they arranged pick-up and drop-off at no charge.
Boat : well maintained and moored 2 minutes from the shop
Sites : the ones I visited were literally minutes from the quay
Equipment : I took fins and mask .... good quality gear/wetsuits
All in all a great experience and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Darren

1 Thank Darren L
Calgary, Canada
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“Great like every one else says!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

I just passed my PADI Open Water Diver certificate in 2012 and havent dived alot over the last year. I wanted to dive with a reputable company and Reefers and Wreckers were recommended by staff at the hotel we stayed at. Whilst based in Speightstown they will pick you up from the south at a small fee. We did some great dives and I never thought I would ever rave about diving under a cement works, but my goodness, the life down there - the seahorses, turtles, sea cucumbers, lionfish, sea snakes etc etc etc, thanks loads to Philip who runs the operation and is a great, helpful guy. The rest of the staff could perhaps be a little more welcoming and helpful especially to nervous novice divers but as soon as you ask they help you out. I would dive with these guys again.

Bristol, United Kingdom
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Tim Batt/Tom Fowkes. UK”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Staying at Mullins so these guys were closest but had done some research and they also came recommended by my local UK dive site(Cromhall quarry).
Can't really say how it could have been better Phill led us on the 8 dives we did and all were really good ones it certainly is wrecks and reefs from shallow stuff at Carlisle Bay a multitude of wrecks to the Staronikita which I think deserves more publicity ,I think it's better that the Bianca C in Grenada!
Good safe diving,good guides,good prices and the rental gear looked almost new!
Really well laid out boat and fast! so sad to go but will try to return.
Hope the guys can open up the Atlantic side sometime it sounds stunning.
Don't hesitate these are the best.

Visited September 2013