“Geart professional guys”

Reefers & Wreckers Dive Shop
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We took two dives with those guys, helped us to go through our first dive after many years, were pacient and professional.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

First visit to Barbados and chose to dive with Reefers and Wreckers after talking to Phil on the phone. Great group of professional divers whose laid back approach made my four dives an unforgettable experience. Philip personally drove me to and from the dive shop and Alex, Archie and David made the dives fun and informative. The dive groups were small and the crew made sure that new and different dive spots were chosen so that repeat divers didn't do the same dive spots. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed February 10, 2013

I was looking for a PADI dive centre that would give me the confidence to get back into diving after five years absence. After checking out three other dive centres I chose Reefers and Wreckers. Talking to Phil about my experience and what I wanted to do meant that we were able to sort out a programme that suited me and the amount of diving I wanted to do while in Barbados. My highlight was the Stavronikita, so to do 140’ deep dive after five years gives you an indication about the how I felt after a couple of days with the guys from Reefers and Wreckers.

Thanks to Phil, Delon, Archie, and Alex for rekindling my enthusiasm for the sport – when I’m next in Barbados I’ll be calling Reefers and Wreckers first!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

This is the second year I have dived with Reefers & Wrecker. In 2012 I was very impressed with their style and approach - laid back in Bajan style, but at the same time, very professional and prudent. Good equipment, carefully looked after, and a helpful approach. Interesting dives - both reefs and wrecks - as it says on the tin!This year I called them again and had 2 good days diving, with pick-up from my hotel in Paynes Bay. Strongly recommended. I will use them again on my next visit to Barbados.

1  Thank SBSevenoaks
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Had a morning away from the family to get some diving in, so was keen to make the most of it! Phill was very well organised and punctual such that we got the most out of the day. The equipment was new and in good condition, everyone was friendly and professional. Archie was excellent on the dive, came back and helped out when I was struggling to equalise. The dives were varied and great fun, catering well for the varying experience levels in the group. Overall a really professional outfit, would strongly recommend.

1  Thank Grieghh