“Enough to turn a carnivore into a vegan!”
Review of The Good Life

The Good Life
Ranked #2 of 17 Restaurants in Rockley
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We are an Eco-Cafe specializing in vegan cuisine. We offer an internationally themed variety of meals as well as coffee, shakes, smoothies, cake, non dairy ice cream amongst other things. Good friends. Good food. Good vibes. The Good Life.
Reviewed June 20, 2014

Best vegan food I've ever had anywhere! Mouthwatering smoothies too. Recommended for all, especially the vegan sceptics.

2  Thank arthursylvia

Reviewed June 13, 2014

The food was awesome - incredibly healthy, super tasty and a great variety. The restaurant is vegan, which is wonderful!
The staff however weren't the most welcoming and the store hours never matched the sign lol. Nonetheless, we'd definitely return there again - the food was well worth it.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I were only able to come here as we had hired a car for a few days whilst staying on the West coast. Oh how I wished the West coast had such places to eat! I would have happily eaten here every day. Heavenly Asian fusion salad and the Green Goddess shake delicious. I couldn't believe how cheap it was either and the portions were very generous. Lovely little gem of a place. All resorts need more like this.

3  Thank Corinne S
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Always a relief to find a vegetarian restaurant when travelling so we were excited to try this place. We tried one salad and one wrap between us. Both was good, the wrap was probably the better of the two. The SXSW salad sounded good but contained a lot of tinned ingredients such as sweetcorn and pineapple so didn't feel particularly special.
Service was a bit bizarre- quite slow and a bit mysterious (i.e. we asked for coffee and were told 'no' but not given a reason such as 'the coffee machine you see there is actually broken' or 'we're out of coffee'. Similarly with the fresh lemonade advertised in the menu and on a display board!)
If you're a vegetarian you should definitely eat here, it's always a nice change to have your pick of the entire menu!

2  Thank NoviceTraveller2013
Reviewed May 15, 2014

My boyfriend and I visited this place while on holiday in April 2014. What a lovely little place it is. The food was exceptional with lots of choice and tasted out of this world. Some of the best veggie/vegan food I have ever tasted!!! The waiter was really friendly too and could not do enough for us. If you are looking for something a bit different then definitely try this place!