Ocean Two Resort & Residences(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$238
$167
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$124
$107
Meridian Inn(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$68
$52
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$119
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Pool
Salt Ash Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$55
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$134
$129
HotelsClick
Dover Woods Guesthouse(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums(St. Lawrence Gap)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe gapfriday and sundayjazz nightwalking distanceliterally a minute walkchrist churchfull kitchenbars and restaurantsbeach towelskaraokebeachesbarbadossandals
Reviewed January 4, 2018 via mobile

I just spent a week at Ocean 15. Admittedly was nervous from all the reviews I read. So happy, reviews were so wrong about this hotel. We had an amazing stay at this hotel. Staff was very helpful and friendly. Room was better than expected. Loved our patio. The Dover market is a two minute walk for any needs you may Have. Restaurant was very good. 3 minutes from the beach. A special thanks to front desk staff, Amanda and Melissa you guys were great! Look forward to our next trip to Ocean 15!

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank cwarden01
Reviewed December 13, 2017

This hotel is at the end of St Lawrence Gap, about four blocks from the main strip of restaurants. Just a block from the beach - cross the street, go past the hotels, and you are there.
This is a basic hotel, having all the facilities you need and none other.
I had a single room on the ground floor. It was spacious, clean and had everything I needed, including air conditioning that was easily adjusted and could quickly be set to sub-arctic if you wanted. There was a mini-fridge and a nice-sized bathroom.
Outside the room door was a sweet veranda with table, chairs, and a drying rack for beach towels and bathing suits.
Everything was scrupulously clean.
I had crickets at night to sing to me, and birds (including rooster) to wake me in the morning.

If this sounds lukewarm, it's only because everything worked but nothing was exciting. It's not a knock-your-socks-off vacation resort. There's no grand lobby or shop. There is a coffee bar that appears to be very popular with the locals, and where I had breakfast every morning. I tried the restaurant but didn't like the food, so I ate at restaurants down the street the rest of the time.

It is reasonably priced. If you are traveling with children, there are suites available with a full kitchen, probably half the price of the beach-front resorts.

My only complaint is with the shower. The floor was not a shower pan with anti-slip ribbing, but big wall tiles that I found very slippery. At the end of my five-day stay I was considering using the bath mat *inside* the shower for safety's sake, and use a towel for a mat.

I will probably stay somewhere else next time I come to Barbados, because I want more of a vacation feel. But it worked for this trip, as I had friends staying here who selected it.

Room Tip: Rooms 14 and 15 are on the street, and therefore can be noisy. But this makes them convenient, so it's your choice.
  • Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 23, 2017

We didn't actually stay here but we discovered their coffee bar on our first day. We were often the only customers, the others tended to be locals who worked at Sandals which is just down the road. The coffee is the best in the Gap and the service is excellent. We went every day. It was always our first stop and we often returned in the evening for more. Both very good and undiscovered.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2017

We went for lunch, and were very impressed with the 6 Carib Beers for BB$16! So we had two lots of them, then discovered that 9 out of the 12 beers were past their sell-by date of December 2016! We did however, get a rebate of BB$25 for the crappy ones. I had a burger which was very good. Bill for 5 of us was BB$121 minus the BB$25 for the beers, so very reasonable

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

I visited Barbados for the first and was recommended to stay here. It's literally a 2 minute walk to the beach so it was perfect for us. Our room was an average size but facing towards the main road. The only downside to the room were the beds. We had two beds in the room to accommodate my son but it's a single bed like in college so he kept falling off in the middle of the night. The breakfast area was clean and nice even with a few birds which my son loved feeding. The wait staff were very courteous and always nearby to offer assistance. We didn't use the pool because we preferred the beach but it was a good size and well maintained. We would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
Ocean15Barbados, Public Relations Manager at Ocean 15 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2017

Thanks very much for your review. Next time, let us know about setting you up with a larger bed or re-positioning it. Guests generally love the sea, sun and the birds. One mentioned the other day that she loves listening to the soothing sounds of the crickets in the evening. See you next time!