“Nice setting for a nice meal”
Review of Moonbay Bar & Grill - CLOSED

Moonbay Bar & Grill
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Me and my partner ended up hear on the off chance at our first time in "The Gap" and it was a really nice place to eat.

It was very quiet but I think it was the day and time we arrived. we are now a victim of the "murder by burger" which was really nice.

The staff were great and we were there for happy hour so we took advantage of that...

One thing I would say - try the rasberry daquiri, it was the best cocktail of our whole holiday!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

The staff were most helpful and went out of their way to make sure you had an enjoyable time at this restaurant. A very clean restaurant and well presented meal when we as a family had meals there. Noting was to much trouble to the staff, and could highly recommend the food at this restaurant.

3  Thank Peter O
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Nice burgers and setting, as we sat outside for dinner. However, Beach Bums trying sell stuff whilst sitting out side is a bummer! In fact, kinnda grates after a while. Had to slip out whilst the Beach Bum had his back turned. My male friend used the gents, he added they where filthy and advised me to wait till we returned to the hotel to use the bathroom, which I did. Although, when our waitress left for the evening, she said good night and introduced our new waiter, which I thought was a nice touch in relation to customer service.

3  Thank fiona L
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This grill restaurant is a wonderful place to eat fabulous cuisine and relax at the same time. The drinks are fabulous too. The dolphin fish is excellently prepared and I thought it tasted and looked like a dish from a top world chef trained in NY or Paris. You have to try it when you go to Barbados, good food and drink and the views from the venue are just spectacular day or night.

3  Thank Debbie W
Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

The ambiance was perfect for my Mother's Day Brunch. Our first morning walk the day after our arrival led my son and I to Moon Bay. The music was soothing, the view spectacular, service and food selections were great. Delishes!!!

3  Thank Cheryl K