“worth a try”
Review of Crave Restaurant

Crave Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Indoor and outdoor dining, Cocktails on happy hour, children friendly.
Reviewed October 6, 2013

had a few meals here whilst on hols recently, and have to say they were all faultless. you get fresh cooked and plenty of food on the plate without it over facing you.can recommend the pulled pork sandwich and although I didn't get to try the curry, it is said to be excellent. burgers looked to be home made and tasted that way, according to one of our party.it's a newly opened place and I hope that it will survive in the gap as I would definitely like to visit again.

2  Thank wackojackoNorthWales

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We went there during our stay in Barbados and loved it. As we weren't hungy, we had just a srhimp salad, but it was delicious! Service was excellent, and prices were fair. Recommend!

2  Thank Dannydanny2
Reviewed September 27, 2013

I'm sure the food is very nice here but we were put off trying it due to the constant hassle you get every time you walk past the restaurant. When I am on a two week holiday I like to try places in my own time and not be pressured. This guy even took me and my boyfriend to one side to ask why we haven't been in yet which I found quite rude. Sometimes, you should just let the food do the talking.

3  Thank ClareS1981
Reviewed September 26, 2013

There wasn't anything to dislike the staff owner and the guy trying to get custom were always very attentive. we couldnt fault the food and especially loved the cocktails.

3  Thank normanski53
Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were lured in by the greeter but didn't regret it and visited twice during the week. You can sit inside or out at pleasant tables with proper napkins. Service was OK but not great. Food was very good - catch of the day (45.00) and the pulled pork sandwich with great sweet potato fries (28.00) so reasonable prices. I'd put it at least equal to Harlequin which is our other favourite. Recommended

7  Thank Brighton9