“Love South Coast!”

Cuisines: Bar, Pub
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 15, 2013

It's a great place to linger...For a quick and tasty meal or to sample the delightful daiquiri flavors. I also love karaoke and found the set-up there to be very enjoyable. Your DJ Francisco will sing to you in Spanish. Although I don't speak the language, I found it unique and very entertaining. Thursday nights are the absolute best.

A wonderful place to meet up with old friends or make new ones.

1  Thank Bajanqueen7472

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Only popped in for a quick drink but ended staying a lot longer. Tim is a fantastic owner and host. Made us feel very welcome and is running a great place. There is an outdoor deck as well as the indoor bar. Great selection of daiquiris and Tim takes a great pride in the food he serves up.
Highly recommended.

2  Thank Boardman01
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I visited the South Coast Daiquiri and Grill, after work, as I have a breakfast/ brunch cafe (Bliss Cafe) down the road from Tim, and thought I would try his food out.

I was very happy with my Buffalo Wings, Fries and Salad, as it tasted lovely, with a fresh crisp salad and tasty Buffalo wings. As I was eating my chips, I opened 2 of the sauce pots provided in my meal. The vinagarette was tasty, but the blue cheese sauce was amazing!!!!

The owner, Tim was also friendly and sincere, which was refreshing and a nice ending to my busy day.

1  Thank Nicola B
Reviewed July 20, 2013

This little restaurant offered a casual ambiance accompanied by great food. Paradise burger was scrumptious and my wife loved the daquiries. (notice plural) Great flavours. Our children enjoyed the cheese burger but split one because of the size. ere in the Gap just over a week and went back twice as Tim made it worth while. A definite on your food agenda list.

3  Thank sean o
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This is a great place to grab a burger and a daquari. We were allowed to sample the daquari choices before making a selection and they were all delicious. The fish sandwich and fries was what we ordered and it was super fresh with awesome seasoning. The fries were hot and fresh as well. We will definitely be back.

3  Thank Emily C