4,019 results
All reviews merry monkey main pool crystal lagoon caribbean village bayside restaurant piano bar royal house building work sushi bombay club cafe de paris indian restaurant our honeymoon butler service club level construction noise swim up room
Selected filters
Reviewed June 15, 2019

We stayed in a swim up butler suite on the lagoon. It was perfect. We enjoyed the quiet of the lagoon so much we never went to the pool. Did spend one day on the beach. They work hard to clear the seaweed. Our butlers (Aritha,Marquita, & Akiel were the best. Very very attentive and I really appreciated our decorated room and bubble bath surprise for my birthday. Everyone on the property was so friendly. And that goes all the way up to the general manager. The grounds were beautiful. If I could give this property 10 stars I would. I know we’ll be back.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 15, 2019

This resort has been one of the best Sandals places I've been too by far... From the room, pool, entertainment and restaurants. There was always something to do on the resort. Really enjoyed my time there!!

Room tip: Love the Crystal Lagoon room on the second floor. But, time will get a swim up room for sure.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed June 14, 2019 via mobile

This trip has been amazing. The food, the room, the landscaping, the people, the activities and so much more have met all my expectations. Sheena, Rashad, and Ziggy at Spices- you rock! Latoya at Butch's steak and seafood, thank you for your kindness and attention at dinner. Jalisa in the sales and royalty team, you are awesome!! Thank you for helping us with our next trip and surprising us with balloons in our room. Melissa at American Tavern- job well done! The housekeeping staff at the Walcott building you were great! Room 6304 always looked great. To the lawn crew, the grounds are kept beautiful. Crystal and Jalynn from entertainment/activities you guys were soo fun!! You are also talented.

Reviewed June 14, 2019

We are at our last full day of our vacation and I definitely have to give a huge shout out to our Butler Team, Dwayne, Latonya, and Shamelle!! You guys are awesome! You were so in tune with us and or needs for our week. So glad we were assigned to you guys.

1  Thank Denise O
Reviewed June 14, 2019

We visited Sandals Barbados for a wedding and had such a great time. The food was top notch, the entertainment was fantastic and a big shout-out to Krystal, Shawn, and Benita for making our accommodations extra special. They are the team you want if you want a relaxing vacation without having to worry about anything. We will be back!

Trip type: Traveled with family