“Bk yard gym if you ask me”
Review of Reggae Lounge - CLOSED

Reggae Lounge
Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 9, 2013

POOR POOR POOR I went last night as soon as I step in hated as bk for my cash didn't get it bk Manager JUSTIN !! Who's unprofessional was Rude how ever I know his face he's gonna run dat buisness in the ground and he don't know who I am but.. In life u don't know who u have to mEet up with the place stinks its low classs not accustom to dat envoiroment! This is me idc cause when he reads he knows who it is ! It was my friend Bday and because of dat she had a awful night ! Just watch n see how this buisness goesssss this is a honest review of what happen last night

1  Thank Michelle kay1408

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Ok place to go in the gap. Cover charge seemed high for what was offered inside. Drinks were expensive and not mixed well. I think the place is trying to change things up because there are a few new places in the gap now giving competition

Reviewed August 29, 2013

i thought you would just hear Reggae music when you go, but its mixture of everything tv screens to watch videos of the singers and groups

1  Thank Angela366
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Saw a great covers band the Revelayshun and had a good night out. Free entry before 11 on the night I went and reasonable drinks prices (to a Londoner).

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Reggae Lounge was being refurbished when I visited last year, and they rarely played any reggae music. Well, what a difference a year makes. They have now incorporated an eatery next door, called the 'Crave' restaurant.

When I called in at the new look Reggae Lounge, they were offering a 2 for 1 happy hour - which I made the most of. There was a 'roots' band called 'Revelation' playing on the night, and they got the crowd partying to the popular tunes, as well as the 'old school' rhythms.

But what pleased me the most about this club/restaurant, is that it has gone back to its namesake, and reggae was played virtually all night, and into the wee small hours of the morning. ... The Reggae Lounge is back and jumping!

2  Thank Chris S