“The Baron's Smokehouse at Pablo Donte's was amazing!!!Try it.”
Review of Pablo Donte's - CLOSED

Pablo Donte's
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Milton, Ontario, Canada
“The Baron's Smokehouse at Pablo Donte's was amazing!!!Try it.”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We went to Barbados for 5 days. Out of the four nights we stayed in the Gap area we ate at "The Baron's Smokehouse" at Pablo Donte's twice. The first night we had ribs and smoked chicken with all of the extras, second night my husband had the steak and Collis prepared a shrimp and veggie kabob for me. I loved the house salad, so much I ordered a second one both nights. And dinner was not be complete without a piece of the delectable maple-bacon cheesecake. OMG now that was delicious!!! The food was amazing, the service was great and the atmosphere is was very relaxing and enjoyable. If you are headed to the the St. Lawrence Gap area make sure you try the food at "The Baron's Smokehouse, we would highly recommend it.

• Visited October 2013

“Great food and laid back setting”
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We loved eating here, we wondered into it in the afternoon after getting off our flight and it was perfect. Nice island music playing and you can see them working the the BBQ/smoker around the corner of the building. Had a home cooked feel.

Yeovil, United Kingdom
“Nice ribs. Excellent bacon maple cheese cake.”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

This place was recommended to us by a lovely couple we met in our hotel. Tucked away in a row of little shops, it would be easy to miss, although having talked to the owner, I believe he is trying to improve this. Good simple food. My ribs were delicious and soon disappeared off my plate. My wife enjoyed her chicken salad. Pudding was a recommended bacon maple cheesecake. Worth trying as the flavours do work together.

Not a huge menu, but certainly a place to go if you want some simple, well cooked BBQ.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank maxhoskins
uk
“a secret delight”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

Love this place great fish cakes and great atmosphere , live music in evenings and love mark at lunchtime , chattel village is often overlooked at night , dont walk by go and explore

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Simple menu - Great food!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

We read the reviews and decided to give this place a try and we were pleasantly surprised.

Yes the menu is simple but the food is finger licking good! My husband had the ribs which he said were awesome. I had the sirloin steak which was delicious.

The only disappointment was the sweetcorn. We expected whole corn on the cob and got 4 little slices of corn which for the price was a bit of a rip off.

I have to mention the music which was fantastic. A soulful mixture of Jill Scott and Angie Stone which suited the scene perfectly. We will definitely be back!

1 Thank BajanSpice