“Well worth a visit” 4 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Torrevieja, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain
“Well worth a visit”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

We had the 75$ menú with the two drinks included a good choice of anything from the menú it was well worth it, the staff were pleasant the tables were well spread out so you did not feel cramped in. Wanted to go again, but the weather stopped us. It will be on my list for my next visit.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Susan P

London, United Kingdom
“Good value food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

We had the three course special offer which was $B75 and included 2 drinks, great value for money as you can choose anything from the menu unlike other places that do a set price deal where you can only pick from a couple of items, we had samosas and chicken wings to start which were really nice and big portions then I had the red snapper which was lovely and my boyfriend had a pork stir fry type dish that was very tasty. They had run out of a couple of the desserts so we only had icecream, chocolate cake or cheesecake to choose from so went for cheesecake which was delicious! All washed down with a couple of glasses of sauvignon blanc, lovely!

This place is next to a bar that does karaoke on Mon, Tue and Wed nights from 9, we got to Rush just as the karaoke next door was starting and it was hilarious listening to this while having our meal but if you don't want to be entertained by people 'singing' then you might want to consider going a bit earlier or on a non karaoke day - we loved it but might not be everyones cup of tea!!

• Visited November 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

The food was goodI ordered lasagne with a side order of garlic bread.The lasagne was large, I only ate half of it as there was so much.The 2nd visit I had a chicken dish with garlic mash.This was very good too.Good service,nice atmosphere,lovely food.Didnt try dessert as potion size of meals were generous.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank chrispete766
England
“There are better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We thought this was a bit expensive, compared to other restaurants in the Gap, and the food was only average, with smallish portions. Also, I was unwell after our visit. Suggest you try Harlequin or Crave first

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Brighton9
London, United Kingdom
“Pudding & Sous Saturday's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

There was no-way that I would travel to my beloved Barbados and not try the traditional Bajan dish of Pudding & Sous. As a youngster, I grew up on this much loved cuisine.

When passing the Rush restaurant, they had a sign saying: 'Pudding & Sous Saturday's', I thought I'd give it a try. My partner wasn't so keen because of the history of the offcuts of the pork dish. However, today's version is now made of leaner cuts of meat.

Liverpool were playing Celtic in a friendly, on the large screen TV when we entered, and the manager and staff gave us a very warm welcome.

The food itself was exactly what I had expected, but my partner couldn't finish hers. It wasn't to her liking. However, If pudding & sous is not your type of fare, then the Rush restaurant has quite an extensive menu to choose from ... worth a visit.

• Visited August 2013