“What's up ?”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2013

As other mentions suggest, some lovely food here. Best value in the Gap and fine fragrant eating without the need for dressing up. The cumin and pork curry with Dahl roti would stand test anywhere and the various pizzas and burgers, lasagne and Catch all good too. Only mystery is why everyone went elsewhere. Marketing needing looked at, perhaps, but word of mouth should carry. Enjoyed it both times.

2  Thank buchan123

Reviewed July 26, 2013

In my opinion this is the best restaurant in the Gap at the moment and I can't understand why it is not full every night. We had the 3 course meal for 75bbd's p.p which includes 2 cocktails. You can have anything off the menu and we recommend the spicy chicken wings,spring rolls,the chicken on garlic mash and the steak was to die for. The steak alone is priced at 55 dollars so the special is great value and the quality of the food is excellent. The prices are comparable to Harlequin and cheaper than Pisces so as I say can't understand why it isn't packed out. The cocktails are wonderful, try the mango daiquiri, heaven in a glass. Give it a try you wont be disappointed.

1  Thank Trebor91
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A nice surprise. Doesn't look like much from the outside and very few people eating. However presented by a very appealing menu with lots of choice at a fair price. I chose the Cajun steak, which was one of the best steaks I've ever had. My wife had the chicken tempura, which she let me try and was equally delicious. My sons pasta also looked really good.
They also have a 3 course meal option plus 2 cocktails for 75 barbados dollars which is great value.
The only criticism is the terrace we sat on is all a bit basic. The food and service made up for this though.
Will be back again

1  Thank Ringo1961
Reviewed June 27, 2013 via mobile

I've been Barbados 3 weeks now, and am happy to report that I've just been treated to the best meal I've had on the island thus far.

Tonight was my first visit to Rush - I was not disappointed and will definitely be back.

I had the Grilled Chicken Breast, which was glazed and set on a bed of garlic mash topped with crunchy wok-fried veggies. Delicious comfort food at its absolute best.

Between the owner of the restaurant and my waitress for the evening I was very well looked after.

The Piña Colada's are good too!

Well worth a visit.

2  Thank DeeDee1197
Reviewed June 20, 2013

This resturant is very clean and well run establishment. I ordered only Garlic bread and cheese as I had had a 3 course meal at lunch... the owner was cooking in the kitchen...he likes dried chilli flakes and puts it in almost every dish, so its great if you like spicey...I dont...and my garlic bread and cheese had chilli flakes all over it...VERY HOT...so I ended up finishing my BF spag bol..
I WOULD go there again...but ask for no chilli flakes on my food..
lol