2,361 results
All reviewsice lolliesbeach attendantsthe gapcold towelsone bedroom suitewashing machine and dryerrainfall showerrooftop poolfull kitchentapasliving areadover marketamazing hotelwelcome drinklarge bathroompool staffsun loungers
Reviewed October 21, 2017

We stayed 4 nights here and had a wonderful stay. We had a 1 bedroom ocean from room that was spacious and clean. I definitely recommend an ocean view room because the views are stunning. The staff and taxi drivers were excellent.

Room Tip: ocean front
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed in the two bedroom ocean view suite and it was amazing! Great staff, clean room, and an awesome view from the balcony. Went down for breakfast every morning, and it was delicious...not Americanized as they had quite a few food options that gave the whole Bajan breakfast experience.

The shower was my all time favourite part of the room. Huge and the rainfall shower head might make you want to stay inside forever.

5 stars for room service.

*Tip* The filters for the coffee brewer are in the actual bag of ground coffee.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank TheOG_95
Reviewed October 15, 2017

I stayed 5 days in a 1 bedroom suite which had a beach view. The room was spectacular with an amazing view. The loved the shower as well. It had 2 shower heads and the bathroom was large with jack & jill sinks. The service at the hotel was amazing as well. The food on site is a little overpriced, but was yummy. If you stay during the weekday, make sure on Wednesday night you attend the Manager's cocktail party. I definitely loved my stay at Ocean 2 and will revisit the hotel when I return to Barbados.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tanaa L
Reviewed October 10, 2017

Knowing the south coast of Barbados well, we decided to book into an Ocean 2 apartment for 17 nights for the first time because of its location in the Gap where there are dozens of good bars and restaurants. The apartment was very comfortable - great bed, good aircon, wonderful shower and a great view from the balcony. We had a technical problem in the apartment and were switched without any hassle. The sunbeds on the beach and around the pool were the most comfortable ever - free ice lollies at 11am and happy hour at 12 noon announced by the sounding of a conch shell! All the staff were friendly and helpful. Good breakfasts. Restaurant in the evening okay but only dined there once. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Book an apartment/suite with a sea view at front of hotel.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Mark N
Reviewed October 10, 2017 via mobile

I have no complaints about this place. The staff are extremely courteous from the beginning to the end. We were greeted on a hot day with cool drinks and cold towels upon our arrival. "Yes, please" is the answer to any request you may have and if something is wrong, they fix it immediately and with a smile. The beach attendants are just as pleasant and attentive. There is a swim up bar with stools and happy hour daily at noon and 4 with bartenders that are happy to serve. This was a great trip and I will be returning.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends