My husband and I just returned from a stay at Oceans Two in Barbados (June-14). This hotel was absolutely wonderful, great staff, location was really good, most place quite easy to get to. We had a standard room which was really good but next time will upgraded to a one bedroom suite, would have loved a fridge in the room. We would definitely go back to Barbados and stay at Oceans two again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotwire, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap