Our group of four stayed here for two weeks in February 2014. Me and my husband have been to Barbados numerous times & this is one of the best places we have stayed in.
We had two sea facing apartments on self catering basis. Staff were friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. We were given fruit cocktails & cold flannels within a few minutes of sitting in reception. We were then taken up to our apartments. They have a modern look and are very clean. The bathroom had large walk in shower. Balconies are spacious & although ours didn't have sun loungers,after informing reception 2 appeared within 10 mins. Managers rum party on roof terrace Wednesdays are best we have been to, plenty of drinks to choose from & canopies are a delicious touch!
As with another reviewer we found the bedrooms a bit small with not enough wardrobe space, also did not like that there was no outside view from the window. Also although children are not allowed up to roof terrace unless accompanied by adults we felt that it would have been nice to have a totally child free area here as we did find it too noisy when they did come up.These were the only gripes we found. Customer service was great and very punctual, which is not usually the case with most Caribbean Islands. A special thanks to reception staff who were always ready to help and always had a smile on their faces, we will definitely return to Ocean Two on our next visit to the island. There are plenty of places to get hot food all within very short distance, the supermarket opposite sells local macaroni pie, mashed yam, rice etc at very reasonable prices,it's best to go around lunchtime when fresh though, also Scottie's bar 1 minute walk as you turn left sells great local food
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, West Indies, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap