This was our second visit to Ocean Two having stayed here in January 2012 and again this January for 8 nights. From the moment you arrive and sip your welcome cocktail you know you are going to have a wonderful time. We had requested a room on a higher floor and were pleased to be shown to room 401a that had a wonderful double aspect balcony overlooking the sea. Whilst the bathroom was smaller than our previous room (it was still very large though!) the bedroom was slightly bigger and had more wardrobe space. The bed was large and super comfy and the lounge and kitchen spacious, spotlessly clean and with a table and 6 chairs. You have everything you could possibly need and more.
It did get a bit busy round the pool a few days but there are plenty of beds on the small beach which are just as good. The staff are always friendly, smiling and very attentive bringing round chilled water, ice lollies and cooling mint towels both round the pool and on the beach.
We did eat in the restaurant every day for lunch and after reading not so positive reviews about the service and food we thought things may have gone downhill but lunch every day was delicious and service good too. Ocean Two is situated about a 10 minute walk from The Gap where there are lots of great restaurants and bars so we only ate in the restaurant at night once, but again the food was good.
All in all a fabulous stay and although we had planned on only coming back once, we are already planning our next visit for next January!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap