We have been to this hotel on a number of occasions since it opened three years ago, and unlike other hotels we visit which seem to get more tired by the year, the staff and management here are so good it feels better, cleaner and more sparkling than the last visit every time we come!
The staff are super helpful, and the rooms are without doubt the best in class in terms of size and quality of appointment. We always stay in a two bed ocean front as we travel with kids. There is a lounge and full kitchen with washing machine and dryer, and the beds are the most comfy we stay in. And the showers are amazing!
I guess the service at the restaurant is a bit slow, and it would be good to get this better, but this is Barbados, and if its the only downside then its a price worthing paying for sure.
We'll be back again without question.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, seekda GmbH, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Jetsetter, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap