Me and my boyfriend stayed here in October 2013 and we had lovely weather. There were some issues though
1. The apartment is LOVELY, we paid extra for an ocean facing room and it was worth it. The apartment has everything in it and the kitchen is fully equipped. Even the fridge had a water filter built in which meant we didn't have to waste time buying bottles.
2. Atmosphere is friendly.
3. The shower is amazing! and so wonderful.
4. roof top pool is lovely and so private
5. The mini mart around the corner was convenient and stocked everything we needed.
1. For some reason we would wake up every morning and there would be puddles of water in our bathroom and in our corridor, which we eventually learnt were coming from the ceiling. We never reported this but towards the end of the holiday it got a little annoying.
2. The hot water in the shower only ever seemed to last for around 20 mins before it would then just go luke warm which we managed to deal with, but constant hot water would have been nice.
3. I'm not sure if its because we went in October but EVERY channel seemed to be a horror channel (not that it matters as you wont spend much time indoors) but it would have been nice to have had some movie channels and not had to pay.
4. I wasn't crazy about the food at the hotel, i think it needs to be improved slightly it was fine but i wouldn't eat there all the time.
5. the area of the hotel i found to be a bit run down. We had a particularly bad incident on our first day out where a man wouldn't let us go until we had paid for his jewellery, he pretty much stuck it on us without us even asking, and being polite we found it hard to say no.
There also weren't alot of tourists around this time so we certainly stuck out like sore thumbs and were constantly badgered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap