We recently spent one sensational week at Ocean Two Resort & Residences! This was our first trip to Barbados. Prior to our arrival Ocean Two Staff members were promptly exchanging emails with us answering questions about our accommodations, confirming our Meet and Greet transfer from the airport and confirming our pre-arranged cruise and sightseeing tours. We thank you Ocean Two for your staff and their generous thoughtfulness! The open-air ocean view from the Reception area is breath-taking!!! Upon our arrival Ocean Two's welcoming staff immediately insisted we relax in their lounge. Shortly thereafter we proceeded to our ocean-front room. Our modern décor accommodations were excellent and included one-bedroom with king bed, security safe, living room, dining space, fully-equipped kitchen, washer-dryer, two flat-screen tvs, enormous bathroom with a rainhead shower and balcony space with table and chairs and two chaise lounges. We spent a lot of quality time on our balcony enjoying the ocean view. It was so AMAZING to have beach-front access, too! The Ocean Two Lounge and Restaurant are great and deliciously memorable!!! We really enjoyed the Manager's Reception with steel drum and percussion musicians and our two dining occasions at the Restaurant. Our week was overflowing with fun and exploration. For Barbados fun we recommend: 1) Tiami Catamaran cruises for snorkeling and swimming with the turtles; especially the Sunday Night Sunset Cruise. The Ocean Two Staff were always helpful on our tour reservation confirmations and our transportation arrangements; 2) Glory Tours for seeing most of the island: "Just Bim"; and 3) the "Best of Barbados" Gift Shop. The Ocean Two location is prime and the surrounding community is fascinating and fun to explore. The Ocean Two Staff are responsive, professional and friendly!!! Great daily housekeeping!!! Ocean Two was PERFECT!!! We look forward to returning to Ocean Two in the Spring!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap