My husband & I had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay, when it came to an end we didn't want to leave.
Great Hotel, modernly furnished, rooms are very clean and well equipped.
The pool lounge chairs were so comfortable, one would want to spend the night sleeping in them. Don't miss out the roof deck with that amazing view.
I spent long times in the pool as the water was so warm all the time.
The Jazz band was quite nice although that's not my type of music.
We thoroughly enjoyed the meals there. My husband loved cheese burgers, he said they were the best.
Various restaurants and entertainment in walking distance, also 24 Hour convenience store across the street.
We would like to say thanks to all staff, they were very helpful & polite.
Will certainly be back again for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap