Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$122
$113
Ocean 15 Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$132
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$145
$110
Hotels.com
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$138
$126
Meridian Inn(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$68
$52
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
  • Pool
Four Aces Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$52
Mirabelle Apartment Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
$112
$101
Dover Woods Guesthouse(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
2,353 results
All reviewsice lolliesbeach attendantsthe gapcold towelsone bedroom suitewashing machine and dryerrainfall showerrooftop poolfull kitchentapasliving areadover marketamazing hotelwelcome drinklarge bathroompool staffsun loungers
Reviewed August 3, 2013

This was a very nice resort to stay in! The staff are really nice and the food is good! It also is a great location on the beach. Not to mention, that it is great location for hanging out on the St. Lawrence Gap if you want some excitement. It is very reasonable priced for the location and amenities that the resort has to offer!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JolandaDiva
OceanHotelsBarbados, Operations Manager at Ocean Two Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear JolandaDiva,

Many thanks for taking the time to share this review! It is an absolute pleasure to know that you had such a fantastic time here with us, particularly enjoying our favorable location and commendable staff!

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two in the near future!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had a wonderful time alone in Barbados. The hotel had great accommodations and customer service. Although the room was very small, I did mange to get things organized so I could be comfortable. The power did go out on Friday evening for a few hours, but I managed to keep myself busy by going to Orsteins( I hope I spelled it correctly!) . That was the highlight of my trip! All the seafood you could possibly want is being prepared and served right there. You can see how the food is prepared and smell it as it is cooked on the open grills. There is entertainment and all of the vendors are open for business. All of this takes place along the beach. I had the best fish and salad ! Prepared before me , seasoned and cooked perfectly. The prices are just right ! Keep in mind all prices are rounded off to the nearest dollar , so don't expect change. Just order from one of the several kisoks( walk around before you order because there are so many choices!), pay your money and find a place to sit. I sat near the grills . Even though it was hot, I had front seats to how the food was being prepared. Afterwards , walk along the beach , then walk to see what the vendors are selling. I was also fortunate enough to take an excursion with Wild Ted Tour Excursions( or something like that!). Please ask your concierge about excursions that are similar sounding to the above. Drinks were served, took us to a wonderful bakery in town ( get the coconut turnovers) . Most of the time I was on the beach. Three to choose from . The hotel location makes all of this possible. I really enjoyed the pool and speaking with others at the bar. The accomodations are great ,but don't forget small! A bakery is also available downstairs in the mornings selling just basic goods(croissants, coffee, etc. ).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank kspirit1

Dear kspirit1,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your Ocean Two holiday experience. It is an absolute pleasure to know that you had such a fantastic time here with us, particularly enjoying our favorable location and commendable staff!

Although the Hotel Room which you booked did not meet your expectations, perhaps, a One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite may have been a more appropriate choice for your needs. We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ocean Two Resort & Residences in the future!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Fabulous friendly staff. Huge comfortable beds. Spacious suites with great views. Spotlessly clean. What more can I say. It is everything the reviews say. The hotel is Fantastic from the moment they greet you with cold towels and cold cocktails. Very central location with lots of restaurants nearby. Right on the beach. Lovely pool and rooftop terrace and pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank moatwillow

Dear Barry B,

Many thanks for sharing this wonderful review of your recent stay here with us at Ocean Two Resort & Residences. We thank you for your kind remarks regarding our favorable location and our excellent team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two in the future!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Family of four (kids 8&13). The hotel had everything we needed on a daily basis. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms were very well equipped and the maid service thorough. The hotel had a quiet chilled vibe.

I would recommend a car to explore the wonderful island.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dawn l

Dear dawn l,

A warm thank you for sharing this brief but glowing review! At Ocean Two, we strive to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday experience and from your lovely comments it seems as though we hit the mark. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two Resort & Residences soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This review is looong over due but much needed. I stayed at Ocean Two for my 25th birthday celebration last November with two of my friends. It was the absolute best vacation that I have ever had. The resort is small and has a laid back feel to it with a true Bajan charm. When we arrived we were greeted with welcome drinks and a cool towel. We received a tour of the resort. The lobby opens up to the ocean and it was absolutely beautiful. It looks exactly like the pictures. The room decor is modern but yet the hotel feeels so homely.Our view from our room was also very nice.
What I love about the resort the most was the staff , they are all amazing!!!! They truly go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. We all fell in love with Barbados during this trip and this resort played a big role in that. I definitely recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Barbados.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiffany M

Dear Tiffany M,

Thank you for sharing this thorough review of your stay with us at Ocean Two Resort and Residences. We are all quite delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us and it is truly a pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

We thank you for highlighting those amazing features and qualities that together create the unique and memorable Ocean Two holiday experience, such as our well-appointed suites, favorable location and excellent team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two soon!