Terraces Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$67
$64
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$118
$113
Rostrevor Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$110
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$135
$123
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$169
$164
  • Pool
Salt Ash Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$44
Four Aces Apartments(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
$52
Meridian Inn(St. Lawrence Gap)(Great Value!)
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
TripAdvisor
2,353 results
All reviewsice lolliesbeach attendantsthe gapcold towelsone bedroom suitewashing machine and dryerrainfall showerrooftop poolfull kitchentapasliving areadover marketamazing hotelwelcome drinklarge bathroompool staffsun loungers
Reviewed August 2, 2013

Had a wonderful time alone in Barbados. The hotel had great accommodations and customer service. Although the room was very small, I did mange to get things organized so I could be comfortable. The power did go out on Friday evening for a few hours, but I managed to keep myself busy by going to Orsteins( I hope I spelled it correctly!) . That was the highlight of my trip! All the seafood you could possibly want is being prepared and served right there. You can see how the food is prepared and smell it as it is cooked on the open grills. There is entertainment and all of the vendors are open for business. All of this takes place along the beach. I had the best fish and salad ! Prepared before me , seasoned and cooked perfectly. The prices are just right ! Keep in mind all prices are rounded off to the nearest dollar , so don't expect change. Just order from one of the several kisoks( walk around before you order because there are so many choices!), pay your money and find a place to sit. I sat near the grills . Even though it was hot, I had front seats to how the food was being prepared. Afterwards , walk along the beach , then walk to see what the vendors are selling. I was also fortunate enough to take an excursion with Wild Ted Tour Excursions( or something like that!). Please ask your concierge about excursions that are similar sounding to the above. Drinks were served, took us to a wonderful bakery in town ( get the coconut turnovers) . Most of the time I was on the beach. Three to choose from . The hotel location makes all of this possible. I really enjoyed the pool and speaking with others at the bar. The accomodations are great ,but don't forget small! A bakery is also available downstairs in the mornings selling just basic goods(croissants, coffee, etc. ).

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank kspirit1
OceanHotelsBarbados, Operations Manager at Ocean Two Resort & Residences, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2013

Dear kspirit1,

Thank you for taking the time to share this review of your Ocean Two holiday experience. It is an absolute pleasure to know that you had such a fantastic time here with us, particularly enjoying our favorable location and commendable staff!

Although the Hotel Room which you booked did not meet your expectations, perhaps, a One Bedroom Ocean Front Suite may have been a more appropriate choice for your needs. We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Ocean Two Resort & Residences in the future!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Fabulous friendly staff. Huge comfortable beds. Spacious suites with great views. Spotlessly clean. What more can I say. It is everything the reviews say. The hotel is Fantastic from the moment they greet you with cold towels and cold cocktails. Very central location with lots of restaurants nearby. Right on the beach. Lovely pool and rooftop terrace and pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank moatwillow

Dear Barry B,

Many thanks for sharing this wonderful review of your recent stay here with us at Ocean Two Resort & Residences. We thank you for your kind remarks regarding our favorable location and our excellent team and we look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two in the future!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Family of four (kids 8&13). The hotel had everything we needed on a daily basis. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. The rooms were very well equipped and the maid service thorough. The hotel had a quiet chilled vibe.

I would recommend a car to explore the wonderful island.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dawn l

Dear dawn l,

A warm thank you for sharing this brief but glowing review! At Ocean Two, we strive to provide our guests with an exceptional holiday experience and from your lovely comments it seems as though we hit the mark. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two Resort & Residences soon!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This review is looong over due but much needed. I stayed at Ocean Two for my 25th birthday celebration last November with two of my friends. It was the absolute best vacation that I have ever had. The resort is small and has a laid back feel to it with a true Bajan charm. When we arrived we were greeted with welcome drinks and a cool towel. We received a tour of the resort. The lobby opens up to the ocean and it was absolutely beautiful. It looks exactly like the pictures. The room decor is modern but yet the hotel feeels so homely.Our view from our room was also very nice.
What I love about the resort the most was the staff , they are all amazing!!!! They truly go out of their way to make you feel welcomed. We all fell in love with Barbados during this trip and this resort played a big role in that. I definitely recommend this resort to anyone traveling to Barbados.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Tiffany M

Dear Tiffany M,

Thank you for sharing this thorough review of your stay with us at Ocean Two Resort and Residences. We are all quite delighted that you chose to celebrate such a special occasion with us and it is truly a pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay.

We thank you for highlighting those amazing features and qualities that together create the unique and memorable Ocean Two holiday experience, such as our well-appointed suites, favorable location and excellent team.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two soon!

Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and daughter, who at the time was ~10months old, stayed for 5 nights at Ocean Two and could not have been happier! After we booked our reservation, both the reservation contacts and the concierge Keena were very helpful with any questions we had and in fulfilling all of our requests. We arranged for airport transfer to and from the airport, a crib and highchair for our daughter, and took advantage of the pre-arrival grocery service.

When we arrived, we were taken to the lobby where we had our first views of the water. Our check in was smooth, our room was incredible and everyone was incredibly friendly and helpful.

Our room was on the top floor, we had amazing views. I would recommend a higher level room to take in all of the views. The room was clean, with modern furnishings. The kitchen was fully equipped. We prepared breakfast most days, as well as food for our daughter and had everything we needed. Housekeeping service was daily and all of the service employees we met were great.

We had breakfast at the hotel a couple of times and dinner once. The menu is good, and the food is great. We also had dinner and lunch a couple of times in St Lawrence Gap, and for nighttime took cabs for ease since we were with our daughter.

The beach was great, we always had a loungers. The water is rough so not that easy to swim in. The pools were small but this was not an issue since there were not a lot of people in them.

Although this is no fault of the hotel, there were always people outside the hotel trying to sell you jewellery, etc, and did take no for an answer relatively easily. They were friendly enough but a bit of an annoyance. Not sure if they continued to hang out at night since were didn't go out walking at nighttime.

People will say the hotel's food is expensive, but Barbados is expensive overall, so this is not unique to the hotel at all. Everything will be expensive in Barbados, it's an island after all.

Don't hesitate to stay at this hotel, I can't say enough good things!

Room Tip: Higher level rooms to take in the beautiful view.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Dear TrueToTravel,

Thank you for sharing this wonderful review of your Ocean Two Resort & Residences holiday experience. It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guests and we are all truly delighted to know that your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable for the entire family.

Thank you for highlighting the amazing features and amenities of our suites and your excellent dining experience, as well as the stellar service provided by our team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Ocean Two in the near future!