Stayed in the 2-bedroom apartment with views overlooking the sea. The rooms are excellent with comfortable beds and pillows. 5 sharing so the pull-out bed in the lounge was used. Easy enough to pull in & out. St. Lawrence Gap is easy enough to walk too. A little bit of entertainment - personally I would like to see more entertainment but what we had was very good. Restaurant in the hotel was good enough - menu didn't change at lunch time but the menu was nice in the evening. Staff were very polite and courtesy. Right on the beach which though breezy with a rough sea was still beautiful. Value for money at ocean two - definitely. Would highly recommend and will definitely be coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Expedia, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap