We arrived at O2 after a week on the Thomson Dream which was wonderful. Our 2nd week was our chill out week which it certainly was. Our hotel room was amazing couldnt fault it whatsoever. You had every thing you needed there even a washer, tumble dryer and a dish washer. Its right on the beach the sea was a bit to rough for me to swin in but the pool was great lovly and warm. Most of the staff were really friendly and made us really welcome the only issues we had were we didnt feel as if they liked all inclusive customers coz we had to keep asking them what was on the all inclusve tarriff. Some of the food was included in it but alot of it had supplements added to it which we didnt appreciate as we paid alot of money for this holiday. Also alot of the drinks were not included in the all inclusive package either and again we had to ask what was in the package. The bar closed at 11 oclock which isnt good when your on holiday. They had a lovely bar there and it was such a shame that it was shut so early coz it was a good place to mix with other guests. People say you could go down the gap to have a drink but being on all inclusive we didnt think we'd have to coz we thought the bar would be open till at least 1.00. The food was very repeatative and we ended up eating out a few nights which was all expence again. If you do go to the O2 hotel I wouldnt go ther on an all inclusive tarriff you're best doing a room only deal then you can please yourself. The breakfasts werent too bad only problem there was it was cold by the time you got to your table and the cups of tea were always cold aswell. There's no entertainment at all there at night either. After coming off the ship which had such alot going on it was a bit dissappointing to find there was nothing at all going on here at night. Like I said the hotel,rooms and location was wonderful just a shame about the issues thst we had.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a brand new, four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Hotwire, seekda GmbH, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TravelUp, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap