What a fabulous resort. The service was excellent and the resort was beautiful. Definitely a five star resort. The staff at Ocean Two are second to none. We would like to thank Malinda & Kylie at the front desk for the great service and always smiling faces. Also thank you to Patrick, Henderson, Aarie, O'Neil, Roggick, Elsie, Steffon, Darien, Curtis and anyone else that we may have forgotten. Outstanding job by all.
The restaurant food was good but there are many options outside the resort to have a great meal. Harlequin & Opa were excellent. Try the fresh roasted chickens you can buy at the Dover Market. Great for making lunches.
The people in Barbados are the friendliest people in the Caribbean. We can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, BookIt.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap