It's a perfect hotel. Not to big not to small, has it's own little private beach. Really close to Saint Lawrence Gap and an amazing staff.
After the first day we realized we wanted a car. We spoke with the staff and they arranged everything. They said the car would be waiting on us in a few hours and it was. We signed some papers, made a deposit and we were off (30 min total registration time). We didn't even have to leave the hotel. I asked what to do to return the car and they said, "Simply leave the keys at the front desk." Ridiculously easy.
Fresh free infused ice water everyday waiting at the bar (a very nice thing if you like to enjoy the rum as much as I did.) 4:30 happy hour.
They have free boogie boards, snorkels, goggles, fins and there is a surf school right next door, as in walk out of the beautiful lobby onto the beach turn right walk 50 yards and surf school is right there, feet never have to leave the flowery soft sand.
Another treat was Barbaod's water was amazingly good, because all of it gets naturally purified through their land which was built on coral. Unlike Mexico, you can drink the water, and I highly recommend it, honestly I'm surprised someone hasn't tried to bottle it and sell it yet.
The rooms are everything everyone is saying, just perfect and amazing and respectively for what you get a great price!
Rooftop pool with stunning ocean views.
If you stay here you will love every minute.
One small note, all of Barbados beaches have rocks under the water because the island arrived from coral not volcano. It's not a big deal and definitely has nothing to do with the hotel, it's simply nice to know they are there and when you are walking through the crystal blue water with a big rum drink in your hand you can see them and walk around them. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences is a four diamond, beachfront property located at the far end of St.Lawrence Gap with a wide array of amenities and facilities. It is the ideal location for romantic retreats, family holidays, girlfriend getaway, family reunions/group travel as well as meetings and incentive groups! With its spacious accommodations including Hotel Rooms, One Bedroom & Two Bedroom Suites with genuine, Bajan hospitality, Ocean Two is THE place to stay on the South Coast of Barbados! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Ocean Two Resort & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ocean Two Resort And Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Ocean 2 Resort & Residences
- Ocean Two Resort & Residences Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap