“Absolutely Amazing”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
myisha w
“Absolutely Amazing”
Reviewed March 4, 2019 for a stay in December 2018

This unit was amazing!!! It was three of us and we had ample room in this condo. It was clean and modern. Beach right in the back and night life out in the front. I would stay at this property over and over again. No complaints.

Date of stay: December 2018
Management Response
Mar 6, 2019
I’m glad you had a great time .im sure Kenny looked after you on the beach .
If ever you are returning make sure you let me know .
Donal Mulcahy

Date of stay: February 2019
McCAdvent...
“Best beach view ever!!”
Reviewed January 8, 2019 for a stay in December 2018

We can not say enough about this condo in Barbados. The living area and bedrooms were so comfortable and the view of the beach from the corner balcony was amazing. You were so close to the water, you could enjoy the sound of the waves before making your way to the beach. The location in St. Lawrence Gap was within walking distance to some excellent restaurants - and having cabs waiting right outside your door to go to other areas of this beautiful island was great. The manager and concierge were also very helpful. Great vacation from beginning to end!

Date of stay: December 2018
Your age range 50-64
Quinny199...
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Excellent Place to Stay!!”
Reviewed May 17, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

We stayed for 14 nights at #201 Sapphire Beach and loved every minute of it. The pictures of the apartment don't do it justice so I was even more pleased when we arrived.

We had requested a cot on arrival for our 7 month old and this was missing, but within 15 minutes of contacting Anita from the management company there it was so no issue at all, someone just forgot to put it in. In fact anything we needed I felt we could call on the owner or Anita for help.

The apartment has a blender which came in handy for our 7 month old. We also made use of the large american fridge for storing our Banks beers and to have a washer/dryer was also great. The air conditioning was fully working and helped keep the place a nice temperature.

This is a corner plot on the 2nd floor so you get a great view of the sea and Dover beach whilst having your morning coffee :o) The balcony is a very good size with a dining table and three lounger chairs for when you just want to kick back and enjoy the views.

We also loved the pool, the white sand beaches and turquoise seas are what truly make Barbados, but when you are there 14 nights it is also nice to have a fantastic pool to make use of. There is also direct access to the beach from the pool area so you can literally have the best of both worlds.

There is an excellent restaurant and bar just across the road call Pronto, this was a god send for when we just wanted to grab something with no fuss, pizza's, flying fish sandwiches, salad's, pasta's etc and a daily special. Plus 2 x Rum Punch for $9BBD. The place was really reasonable and we never had a bad meal there. You are on the Gap so you are also in working distance to lots more bars and restaurants such as Primo for steak and Cafe Sol for Mexican!!

We also used the Dover Supermarket just a 2 minute walk from the apartment, I am sure we could have gone to Massey's and saved a bit of money but as we were only buying the essentials, milk, bread etc we did not want to go out of our way.

Overall I cannot recommend this apartment highly enough, Donal was great to deal with during my initial inquiries through to booking. Then on arrival the only issue was the cot which was resolved within 15 minutes so not complaints at all.

Housekeeping came in twice a week to wash all the towels and tidy the place, again no complaints and saved us a job ;o)

Definitely 5 stars from me.

Date of stay: April 2018
Management Response
May 25, 2018
Thanks martin for your great review . If ever traveling our way again remind me and we will look after you .
Natalie A
Luton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic”
Reviewed November 14, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I have just returned from staying in the beautiful apartment, 6th Nov til 13th, it was wonderful! It was spacious clean and tidy, and had everything u may need. It is on the corner of the building so the views were amazing, wonderful way to wake up in the mornings, and the balcony was an ideal place to have breakfast. There are open bars and food places beside the building and they had music and karaoke nights, but u can hardly hear this when ur in the apartment.
The people and staff are friendly people and always willing to help.... don’t be afraid say morning/evening/ night everyone responds and says it. There are places to eat / drink all along the strip, and a store for you to buy food and bring back to cook if u wish. I would suggest going out of the strip and jumping on a local bus/mini bus only 2BBD, and going to TriMarket to buy food to cook
It’s a little cheaper.

Barbados is beautiful - my favourite word -and I would definitely be going back ...

Date of stay: November 2017
Ellenager...
St. Neots, United Kingdom
“Just perfect ”
Reviewed October 7, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We rented this condo from 29th September for a week. Everything from the moment we booked to the arrival at the condo was very good. We were met on arrival and given our keys and a run through and contact numbers incase of any emergency. The condo is just beautiful and the view of the beach perfect you couldn't ask for more . This was our first time in Barbados and it's a beautiful island. St Lawrence gap was very quiet during our visit which was a bit disappointing as I was expecting a real buzz after reading lots of reviews , the locals said it was quiet but would pick up in November. We did a tour of the Island which was very interesting and informative we booked the tour with island tours just near dover market shop and I would highly recommended them . We celebrated my husband's 50th birthday while In Barbados and for dinner I had booked Champers restaurant 'WOW' for 5 guests we had a 3 course dinner with a bottle of prosecco and cocktails and what a meal we had it cost just over €900 barbados dollars and was worth every penny. They personalised our menu with a birthday message and photo of my Husband all sorted through email back in England and they did not disappoint. All in all we had a lovely week away and I would highly recommend Donal and his beautiful condo and would like to say a huge thank you to him. I shall miss falling asleep and waking up to the sound of the ocean blissful

Date of stay: September 2017
Explorer6...
“Highly recommended beach front apartment!”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Extremely impressed with the quality of the apartment. Easy to deal with the owner and property manager - both very responsive. Apartment was clean with modern interior. Dover beach is quiet but friendly. There is a life guard on duty and you can rent beach chairs for $10 Barbados dollars a day ($5 US) each. Great bar on the beach too for rum punch! Nice cafe across the street for breakfast (Bliss cafe) - owner friendly and food was excellent. All in all we loved this apartment and would recommend it to others.

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
With millions of reviews and protected online payments, Tripadvisor helps travelers book your home with confidence.
Set up your free listing