“Has potential”

Cuisines: Caribbean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Stopped there for a snack. Limited menu further restricted by limited quantities. We were encouraged to try their chicken wings but when we ordered, they informed us they only had enough for one order--and it was only about 7:00 pm. I hope this was an anomaly!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The owner was super friendly when his credit card machine was down he let us come back the next day to pay. The jerk chicken was good and spicy. We enjoyed our dinner very much

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I went here based on positive reviews. The staff, especially the manager, was extremely friendly. I ordered the Indian Settler's Chicken. If you like spicy you will love the taste of this dish. However, the chicken was a little dry. One thing that really surprised me was the friendliness of the staff. When I said I was in Barbados for my birthday (which was the day before), the manager offered me a free glass of champagne to celebrate (I took a vodka and 7 instead). Price was mid-range but worth it in my book. If you love to people watch, definitely have a seat in the front of the restaurant so you can watch people walking The Gap!

Reviewed October 2, 2013

What a disappointment! Food was very bad, not cheap at all. Many better options on St. Lawrence Gap.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Chicken great and a great staff here too. Drinks not expensive! Worth a visit. Great Bajan food! Don't miss this place!!

2  Thank tonydevon1