Rostrevor Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
South Gap Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
View Hotel
Little Bay Hotel(Christ Church Parish)
  • Beachfront
Yellow Bird Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
View Hotel
Divi Southwinds Beach Resort(Christ Church Parish)
View Hotel
Southern Palms(St. Lawrence Gap)
  • Pool
Escape Hotel And Spa(Saint James Parish)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Time Out Hotel(St. Lawrence Gap)
View Hotel
Monteray Apartment Hotel(Christ Church Parish)
View Hotel
All reviewsalmond treesmall beachbathroom doorthe gapdover beachharlequin restaurantceiling fandish soapsmall fridgepool deckconvenience storekaraoke barair conditioningsound of the waveshear the musicbars and clubsnight life
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This was are second time here and as before room and service spotless.. on the gap for everything you need. Have had two birthdays here will be back for my 50th in two years. Driinking champagne in the Caribbean is the way to go

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank potterjja12
Reviewed November 4, 2013

This hotel is perfectly situated, the beach is right outside your window on one side and the fab nightlife is outside your door at the front. It's the best of both worlds, peace and quiet on a beautiful beach in the day and the lively bars and restaurants of St Lawrence Gap at night. The room we had was spacious and comfortable on the ground floor of the new building. Robin and the staff are really helpful and do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable.

Room Tip: Barbados is completely no smoking on balconies and anywhere that is covered so a ground floor room is essential if you want to easily nip out for a smoke.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank GosportTopsy
Reviewed November 3, 2013

Just returned from a 7 day trip with two girlfriends. The location is second to none, the staff cannot do enough for you. Rooms are a little dated but very clean with daily maid service. Iron and ironing board in all rooms. Ocean view unbelievable, will definitely be returning.

If u like reggae music go to the reggae lounge, macbrides and Oistens on a Friday.

• Stayed: October 2013
3  Thank ERIKABLADE
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Well, I home and planing my next trip in October 2014 back to Rostrevor. We arrived on Oct 18,2013, and stay for 12 nights. Our room was just what was needed after seeing so much concrete and steel all year long. The views from our room was just so beautiful, the sound of the ocean and the feel of the wind........what more can I said. The staff since this was my second time gave huggs and you just felt like you were with family not friends. Jan-Frank Bar across the street was just like what you need without all the loud music from the other bars up the street, the setting was like sitting in your backyard and having a cold Banks, with friends from around the UK. Yes, sometimes we did go up the road to dance but you always winded back at Franks for a night cap Thanks Frank. Yes, I will be making this my home base for Barbados after staying at several different hotels along the highway over the years. Thanks Rostrevor for Natilie, Robert, Denise, Sonia and Jenefier. See you agian soon.

Room Tip: Just don't be let off by the out side of the place it what's behind the door that counts.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank denise5732
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Had a good stay here..hotel was exactly what I wanted and saw on the reviews here...I enjoyed the fact that my room was the last one on the end on the 4th floor...great view of the beach and ocean from french doors..like the fact that all the clubs vendors small convenience store was within walking distance.
Easy check in/out although when leaving on an early morning flight no one for front desk was there except security and at first the thought there was a problem with paying for my room..which was already prepaid before I arrived...I wasn't sure if he was trying to "get over" but I didn't appreciate it because the amt phe "claimed" was owed was twice as much as I paid. I'm glad I had a local Bajan friend with me..and I was on the phone immediately and by the time I got to the airport my 3rd party provider (priceline rep) had already called the hotel and talk to him and let me know I was fine...other than that little bump the room was clean and it had a kitchenette and small fridge which was great for the time I was there!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo