This is one of several small apartment hotels in the St. Lawrence Gap area - they buildings are not new, but the Meridian is kept very clean, rooms are recently panted and the area is pretty quiet. There's ample pots, plates etc to make a range of food.
I stayed in 3 rooms over 2 stays - the best was on the 1st floor (1 floor up). Ground floor is nice too but noisier of course and the 2nd floor (rm10) was lovely except the air conditioner needs replacing as it's too noisy.
There's a gorgeous small beach less than a minute's walk away, decent convenience store, coffee shops, varied restaurants etc very close by. Bus to wherever about a 10 min walk from the hotel.
I will stay there again - the staff are so friendly and helpful and overall, it's well priced and very convenient!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Inn is a small intimate hotel located just off the world renown St. Lawrence Gap. We are located 50 yards from the Casurina beach and most of our rooms have a view of the Ocean. We are a short walking distance to the heart of The Gap and all its restaurants and nightlife, but still in the quiet side of The Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meridian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Meridian Inn Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap