We stayed here for 1 week. If all you need is a place to sleep then this is a great value, no frills option.
The reception is only open during the day - apart from our arrival we were never around when it was open. There was a good amount of visitor information leaflets on display and free wi-fi connection.
There is no swimming pool on site, but for $10 bds you can use the one across the road and it is also very close to a beautiful beach.
The bedroom walls were quite thin - we could hear coughing next door, but we were not bothered by this. The air conditioning unit was very noisy (but necessary) and easily ignored with earplugs.
The rooms are fitted with small kitchenettes - well equipped for basic meal preparation. A supermarket is just across the road.
The bathroom was clean, the towels were a little worn but not dirty. Only soap is provided. The maid came daily and the sheets were changed regularly during our stay.
If all you want is a (quietish) base for an inexpensive week on this beautiful island then I recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Meridian Inn is a small intimate hotel located just off the world renown St. Lawrence Gap. We are located 50 yards from the Casurina beach and most of our rooms have a view of the Ocean. We are a short walking distance to the heart of The Gap and all its restaurants and nightlife, but still in the quiet side of The Gap. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Meridian Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Meridian Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Meridian Inn Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap