Stayed here 22nd Feb - 4th March 2014. We found the hotel to be great value for money and the staff were lovely, helpful and friendly! One of the waiters even spotted us in the airport when we were leaving (he also worked there) and came to say bye to us! So sweet!
The location is 1 minute walk from Dover beach and 5/10 min walk to the restaurants and bars in Gap. The room had air con, a fridge with a small freezer compartment (great for storing bottles of water), a nice comfy bed, small bathroom with adequate shower, wardrobe, flat screen TV (not that that was watched!), full length mirror (shocked at how many places don't!) and balcony - everything we needed. The pool is nice and peaceful and has sunshine on it all day long.
We went to bed early most nights so that we could get up early and make the most of the days, this was no problem despite the fact the the bar downstairs "the sporting pig" was quite loud, as it didn't stay open late - except for Saturday night but we were out until 12.30 that night anyway and when we came back it had all died down so no probs.
Breakfast - we had continental included, which is the same every day - choice of 2 cereals, fresh croissants with butter/jam, fresh toast and bananas/apples plus tea/coffee and juice. Did the job of filling us til lunch and we can't complain for the price we paid at all!
Hotel is a little dated in terms of decor but who cares, it's somewhere to sleep and get ready! Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time Out Hotel is ideally located on the South Coast of Barbados, in the St. Lawrence Gap area, across the road from the beautiful Dover Beach and next to Dover playing field. The hotel is situated near restaurants, nightclubs, supermarkets, and casinos. Time Out Hotel consists of 76 rooms divided into Standard rooms, Superior rooms, Pool View rooms and Deluxe/Family suites. In addition, we have a bar and restaurant on property, a pool and our very own wedding coordinator! Whether travelling to Barbados on business or pleasure, we offer you comfortable accommodation, friendly service, and genuine island warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, West Indies, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Time Out Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Time Out At The Gap Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Time Out Gap Barbados
- Time Out Hotel Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap