“Fabulous staff - would definitely return”
Review of Time Out Hotel

Time Out Hotel
Jersey, United Kingdom
“Fabulous staff - would definitely return”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Its not the plushest hotel in Barbados but you get what you pay for and this hotel gives you value for money!
Rooms are clean and spacious, with ac and flat screen tv. Bedding and towels are changed each day and the rooms are also cleaned daily.

What makes this hotel so special is the staff. From the moment you enter you are made to feel completely at home. The staff at the bar are really great and the food is lush.

I stayed for 8 days here and am already planning my xmas hols there. The hotel is situated right opposite the beach and on the strip of bars and restaurants. Convenient, friendly, value for money and clean. Who can resist going back????? NOT ME! See you in Dec guys :)

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Kay D

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (244)
modena
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We are a young couple and we stayed in this hotel for 10 nights. We found it very nice and confortable, thanks to its strategic position by the beach and all the restaurants and bars of St Lawrence Gap. The room was well climatized, quite big and very clean, as well as the whole hotel.
The staff was very friendly and kind with us. There is also a bar-restaurant in the same structure of the hotel where they serve very good food.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in St Lawrence Gap also for the good compromise price-quality.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank stefifede2013
Sunrise, Florida
Reviewed August 18, 2013

After reading all the other reviews I decided to try Time Out in July 2013. I arrived after midnight from the airport and felt safe driving & parking at the hotel. Next day the staff was very accommodating & so friendly that even my daughter felt relaxed & comfortable. Everyone there is friendly and helpful however, two persons in particular stood out, Judy at the front desk & Steve in the restaurant. You all are true Bajan Gems. Thanks again for a memorable vacation

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank jackie b
Donna B, Reservations Supervisor at Time Out Hotel, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Dear Jackie B
Thank you for sharing this wonderful review of your Time Out Hotel holiday experience. It was indeed our pleasure to have you as our guests and we are all truly delighted to know your stay with us was enjoyable and memorable.

Our team was thrilled by your special mentions, and your comments have been relayed to the entire team. We look forward to welcoming you back to Time Out Hotel in the near future.

Regards
Donna Byer
Reservations Supervisor
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Stayed a week at the Time Out Hotel and thoroughly enjoyed my time here. First of all, the location was perfect. Not only is it literally across the street from the beach, but it is also right down the street from the hottest bars, night clubs, and restaurants in Barbados. Secondly, the staff was very kind, helpful, and hospitable! I could not have been more thankful for their level of professionalism and genuine care for their guests. Also enjoyed a delicious breakfast at their downstairs restaurant, The Sporting Pig, at a reasonable price. The pictures on the website, I don't think do the place justice as I was pleasantly surprised upon arrival. My room was big and welcoming, and had a balcony view that I also enjoyed after recovering from a fun night out. The hotel is a humble place to stay and definitely worth it's value. I would happily recommend it as a great choice to stay when visiting Barbados. :)

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank GeoF21
Donna B, Reservations Supervisor at Time Out Hotel, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear GeoF21,

Thank you for sharing this review and for your recommendation of Time Out Hotel, We are all extremely delighted to know that you had such an amazing experience here with us and we thank you for highlighting the fantastic features of our rooms and the outstanding service provided by our commendable team.

We truly look forward to welcoming you back to Time Out Hotel in the near future.

Regards
Donna Byer
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I recently stayed at Time Our hotel for my birthday and I can honestly my friends and I were more than happy with this hotel! I choose this hotel because after reading reviews everyone commented on the great location, and they were right! Exactly right across the street from the beach. Surrounded by souvenir shops, local lounges, restaurants, karaoke! ( bajans LOVE karaoke lol) and much more. There is a breakfast place right next door run by a woman and her daughter. The jerk chicken panani's were amazing! As far as the hotel staff they were the nicest hotel staff I have come across , and I do quite alot of traveling. Pierre was more than helpful with helping me book a party cruise. And Michelle was very nice as well, even sending a complimetary bottle of wine to my room for my bday! I have read reviews speaking of how unsanitary the rooms were however we did not experience that. We stayed in a room viewing the pool. Rooms are a bit out dated but nothing to complain about if you just need to change clothes and sleep. The hotel also has a bar/ restaurant which I did not frequent however friends told me the food and drinks were good. I will say that the pictures of the hotel that are offered do not show the true beauty of the hotel. It looks much more appealing to the eye in person. As this was my first time in Barbados i will definitely be back, hopefully for their food, wine,and rum festival. And if I do I will not hesitate to book Time Out!

2 Thank Brittany N
Dear Brittany N,

A warm thank you for sharing this wonderful review of your recent stay with us! We are truly delighted that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable and memorable holiday experience for your birthday which exceeded expectations, as this is what we continuously strive to achieve.

Thank you for highlighting the outstanding service that our team provided, we will be sure to pass your comments to the mentioned.

We truly appreciate your recommendation of Time Out Hotel and look forward to welcoming you back to Time Out Hotel in the near future.
manchester
Reviewed July 3, 2013

We had 14 nights here and can highly recommend Time Out as a great budget hotel. You certainly get your money's worth. Room was clean and serviced each day with ample towels for pool too. Staff are friendly and newly refurbished restaurant was good with a decent breakfast and efficient service. Would certainly return.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking pool are quiet
2 Thank carobeach
Donna B, Reservations Supervisor at Time Out Hotel, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
A warm thank you for sharing this review of your recent stay at Time Out Hotel
It is such a great pleasure to know that you thoroughly enjoyed all aspects of your stay with us.

At Time Out we place a strong emphasis on guest satisfaction, therefore it gives us great pride when guests such as yourself comment on the service they received.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Time Out Hotel soon
Florida
Reviewed June 30, 2013

We needed a hotel room for 4 for one night in Barbados and chose Time Out Hotel because of very reasonable price and reviews. We were not disappointed. Our flight from Miami was delayed three hours but the hotel shuttle was still there when we arrived. We had a spacious room with two double beds and bath. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, we could not take advantage of the beautiful grounds and pool since we had to leave that morning. Only disappointment, the coffee at breakfast was instant. Other than that, a nice place to stay.

1 Thank cruzluvers
Donna B, Reservations Supervisor at Time Out Hotel, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Ms_Fernweh , Thanks for sharing this review of your recent stay stay with us at Time Out Hotel we continuously strive to provide our guest with an exceptional and memorable holiday even if it is for a short time, it gives us great pleasure to know that even though you did not stay a long time with us to take advantage of all of our facilities you have a great stay. We look forward to welcoming you back to Time Out again the near future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near St. Lawrence Gap
#2 of 8 in St. Lawrence Gap
Dover Beach Hotel
Dover Beach Hotel
#3 of 4 in Dover

Been to Time Out Hotel? Share your experiences!