I had to travel to Bim unexpectantly. So I was looking for a cheap place to stay. Normally when that is the case you make up your mind to take what you get. Time Out made a definite impression on me. I only paid $65US a nite and got what I consider a steal of a deal. Lovely place. Hassle free check in. Clean room. King size bed. Hot and cold water with shower and tub. Air Condition. Functional Balcony. Room furniture other than the bed. Flat screen cable TV. Coffee maker. In room safe and Daily house keeping. Also a very comfortable size clean pool (not a baby pool). This combination I normally don't expect for that fantastic price. As I said I kept waiting for the short fall. It never came.
The price / special did not include breakfast. But there is a open air island style restaurant situated on the compound that can more than cater to your every need. And even if you choose to venture out the hotel is situated in what is considered the most tourist foucused street in barbados. The St Lawrence Gap. So there are ample local treasures to feast on within a stone's throw.
If value for money is the treasure. Then the customer service is the pleasure. From checking in, to query resoloution, to engaging guest constantly to make them feel welcomed, to check out. The staffers were on top of their game. Two names that stand out are Lisa and Katrina. If your lucky enough to run into these ladies whilst there, then your in safe hands.
Lastly. Something I am accustomed to only getting in, ummmm let's call it more expensive hotels. Your check out time is noon. But ur flight is 8pm. Time Out not only offers you a slightly later check out for free, up to a certain time and based on room availability. They also have the feature of a Luggage Room. Where you check out, leave ur luggage locked in a secure room. You can go kill the excesstime at your own lesiure and come collect your bags closer to your flight time. For the price. Well done Time out. Well done
So if u make it to Bim check out Time Out. Its def worth it.
Trini 2D Bone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time Out Hotel is ideally located on the South Coast of Barbados, in the St. Lawrence Gap area, across the road from the beautiful Dover Beach and next to Dover playing field. The hotel is situated near restaurants, nightclubs, supermarkets, and casinos. Time Out Hotel consists of 76 rooms divided into Standard rooms, Superior rooms, Pool View rooms and Deluxe/Family suites. In addition, we have a bar and restaurant on property, a pool and our very own wedding coordinator! Whether travelling to Barbados on business or pleasure, we offer you comfortable accommodation, friendly service, and genuine island warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Time Out Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Time Out At The Gap Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Time Out Gap Barbados
- Time Out Hotel Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap