I stood here the week of October 22 and was very pleased with my stay. For starters its in a great location directly across the street from Dover beach which is a beautiful beach. I did some exploring and found that you can walk to the end of the gap, enter the public beach access at the Dover beach hotel and then you are on Maxwell beach! This goes all the way down to the Bougainvillea hotel which is a long way. It looked like the hotel had recently undergone some refurbishing because there was fresh paint job and my room was clean and updated with a large tv. The bed was so comfortable and the wifi worked excellent which was better than Southern Palms hotel up the street which sucked. The restaurant was great for happy hours and a quick bite and the music was tolerable, however, they closed operations before my departure and the hotel is looking for a new tenant. Personally I would ignore any previous complaints about loud music and unsanitary conditions because I believe this place has got it together since 2006. Alicia the manager was onsite and totally receptive to any concerns that I had and a pleasure to talk to. The front desk staff and other workers were very professional. Being right in the gap you can go to so many places for a meals and entertainment, from local, low end to high end, its all there. If you have the chance to take advantage of the great rates they offer right now you should consider them because who knows how long they will last. Overall I had the best time in Barbados and was glad that I stood here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Time Out Hotel is ideally located on the South Coast of Barbados, in the St. Lawrence Gap area, across the road from the beautiful Dover Beach and next to Dover playing field. The hotel is situated near restaurants, nightclubs, supermarkets, and casinos. Time Out Hotel consists of 76 rooms divided into Standard rooms, Superior rooms, Pool View rooms and Deluxe/Family suites. In addition, we have a bar and restaurant on property, a pool and our very own wedding coordinator! Whether travelling to Barbados on business or pleasure, we offer you comfortable accommodation, friendly service, and genuine island warmth. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, West Indies, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Time Out Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Time Out At The Gap Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- Time Out Gap Barbados
- Time Out Hotel Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap