“Mouth watering food”

Seahorse Restaurant & Bar
Description: Located in the Fishing Nook of St Lawrence Bay, our menus are created daily using the Freshest Local Produce to create of tantalizing dishes.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

There are many options to choose from along Dover Rd in St. Lawrence Gap but I’m so happy my husband and I chose those one. I got the Lobster Thermidor and my husband got the Mahi Mahi. We were both so pleased with our orders and finished our food in record time.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

Had the pleasure of having dinner at seahorse. The view is breathtaking as well as the location. They have 2 for 1 specials and since we do not consume alcohol they allowed us to get the special on non alcoholic. The food was good but definitely on the expensive side.

Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

I am of the view that if you can’t say something good then don’t say it at all, therefore I rarely write reviews, however my family meal at this restaurant was amazing, everything was cooked to perfection and the hospitality and staff attentiveness was outstanding.
Please try the spring roll started as these were the best I have ever tasted. I will definitely be visiting many times on my holiday, this restaurant is certainly at the top of the list for food in the Gap.
Wow, amazing

1  Thank Stokey24
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

To my regret I visited this restaurant on my last day. Had I have eaten here earlier in the holiday I would have definitely come back for more. Here’s why...

The service was excellent. Friendly, welcoming, warm, unpretentious and honest. We were treated like individuals not just another paying customer.

The food was fresh, tasty and freshly cooked. I had a lovely piece of amberjack and we all shared a delicious brownie for desert.

A free glass of seriously good rum punch was a lovely way to start our meal. So good we of course had to have another (it’s the law in Barbados).

The seafood restaurant (downstairs) is a little easy to over look because of the large Brazilian steak restaurant upstairs. Don’t make the same mistake as me give them a try.

You can pay a lot more in expensive restaurants close to this one which I must confess I did. If I’m being totally honest for all the reasons above I enjoyed this more. It just “felt right” relaxed, un-rushed, genuine Barbadian hospitality.

Thank you Kim.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Great restaurant by with an open section next to the road in St Lawrence Gap. Excellent waitress - courteous and knowledgeable. Great food and atmosphere.