“Lovely.”

Harlequin Restaurant
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

Great service, waitresses very friendly. The cocktails were delicious as was the food, just wished I had room for dessert the bajan lime pie sounds lovely. Would re-visit.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

The food at the Harlequin was really tasty, plenty of it. The serivce from the staff was brilliant, really attentive. We visited twice during our 7 night stay.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

we ate here around 6times this year,( we've also been here before 2 years ago. Our meals have always been excellent with fab surroundings ie lots of coloured fairy lights and the staff are so friendly and helpful.

Reviewed May 11, 2014

The food was good, they had the best veggie choice in the gap which was good for us. Good service and friendly staff.

We sat out front which was nice as we could see the buzz of the gap as we ate.

Would recommend.

1  Thank BLDN_11
Reviewed May 7, 2014

Went off the back of trip advisor reviews. Good service, helpful and friendly staff. Good food but as I sit and write this review it was not memorable food (I only went 2 days ago) in fact it was memorable but for all the wrong reasons entirely and not the fault of the restaurant! Another diner was incredible sick in there which sadly is my lasting memory and probably the same for everyone else luckily they had already eaten where as our food had just arrived. I feel like I need to go back again just to erase that memory from my mind and as I said it was not the fault of the restaurant just one of those things. I can see why it is up there with the rankings and I would still recommend it to others. Please give me a thumbs up if this review was helpful and I will write up more, thanks and enjoy.

1  Thank SakeSake