“Excellent all the way around”

Harlequin Restaurant
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2012

We celebrated our 25th anniversary here and were both very happy with our choice of restaurant. I had pecan-encrusted salmon and my husband had flying fish. Both meals were excellent. Service was exceptional - truly one of the best dining service experiences we have ever had. Asked if we wanted to sit and visit for a while or if we wanted our meals served right away (really? I've never ever been asked that - how considerate!), we never had to ask for anything. So, in addition to excellent food, the service was extraordinary. We highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank BJNCCN

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Visiting from the USA for our 25th anniversary. Loved everything about this fine and fun restaurant.

1  Thank ugstable
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We had a lovely meal at Harlequin's. Service and food were both perfect, and they had the nicest restrooms I saw through out my holiday!!!

3  Thank JackieW21234
Reviewed September 24, 2012

lovely, fresh food, unhurried and well prepared. great service, constantly topping up your water and asking if you needed anything, without being obtrusive.pleasant staff and nice atmosphere.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Food was ok. My friend ordered the fish soup, said it tasted like too much tomato. The rest of us had appetizers and it was ok. I dont remember much except the the Rum Punch. That was a real hit.