Apt # 11- Deja Blue- This private and corner apartment was just perfect, especially all the attention to detail in the linens (important stuff). The king bed was SO comfortable, and to hear the roaring waves while trying to fall asleep was INCREDIBLE. I am an early riser, and I found it quite difficult to get out of that bed any and every day- between the comfort, views and sounds- WOW!!!
Jerry, Michael (security guards), and everyone we met throughout the grounds was pleasant:)
The maid was friendly and accommodating, but we do wish there was more than one bath towel allotted per person. We had to reuse for days, just not my thing.
The kitchen is well-stocked. I really liked having the electric kettle and pitcher to make my own iced tea and having all else I needed to make meals. Eating out was quite expensive, but, actually, so were groceries. NYC prices, if not - MORE.
The owners have good taste in quality decorating; even the dishes and flatware are nice. The refrigerator/freezer, though, would not stay closed. You must check both doors, every time. We learned to do this, no big deal.
The "small" beach was not swimmable, and, honestly, quite dangerous to even stand except at lowest tide. We walked to two very pretty beaches nearby so not a huge deal, but we just wish we had known.
The pool was refreshing and had bathrooms and showers- nice extras.
We always felt safe in and around our place:)
The owners were very helpful with any questions we had and in providing recommendations. Just note, the WIFI password, in the booking letter, is old. Ask owners for the new one!
The Indian restaurant next door to the apartment was our favorite - the view, service, food, decor, EVERYTHING. Loved it.
Our favorite excursion was "Cool Runnings" Catamaran. JUST PLAIN EXCELLENT!!! We went twice in the one week we were there!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your idea of an ideal holiday includes quiet relaxation by the pool or on the beach or lively night life, Vacation Rentals in Barbados, our tropical coastal locations can offer it. We provide luxury beach front rentals at the sea’s edge. Specialising in the rental of studios, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments and Penthouses on the beach at reasonable prices, each offering stunning sea views and fully air-conditioned. With a beach front location we have affordable vacation rentals for everyone. Whatever your preference we have a perfect vacation rental to call home during your stay in the paradise island of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap