We have just got home from a brilliant week back in Barbados . It was our 8th visit , but our first stay at St Lawrence Beach Condos . We did a private rental through Tony the owner of #13 Ocean Vista. The apartment was spotlessly clean and well maintained , as is the rest of the building . If you want to be in the middle of the action then this is the place to stay . Once your night out is over , just cross the street , close the door and it becomes so quiet . A 5 minute walk in either direction takes you to 2 fantastic beaches , although there is a small beach area at the apartments. The week we were there ( 7th Oct ) it was a bit quiet , but it suited us . It was like having our own private pool. We have stayed at many places up and down The Gap , but this is definitely the best location yet . We will certainly return .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether your idea of an ideal holiday includes quiet relaxation by the pool or on the beach or lively night life, Vacation Rentals in Barbados, our tropical coastal locations can offer it. We provide luxury beach front rentals at the sea’s edge. Specialising in the rental of studios, one, two, three and four bedroom apartments and Penthouses on the beach at reasonable prices, each offering stunning sea views and fully air-conditioned. With a beach front location we have affordable vacation rentals for everyone. Whatever your preference we have a perfect vacation rental to call home during your stay in the paradise island of Barbados. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com so you can book your St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums Hotel St Lawrence Gap
- St. Lawrence Beach Condominiums Barbados/St. Lawrence Gap